Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you have tried to create something for the fandom?

SteamyPancakes

I create fan fiction, I've created OCs, I've created Ponysonas for others, I've never done anything that made me big, though. :( I never will, either. Most people don't pay attention to what I do.

• Brohoof 1

I create fan fiction, I've created OCs, I've created Ponysonas for others, I've never done anything that made me big, though. :( I never will, either. Most people don't pay attention to what I do.

One day you'll have your time. (We say the same about Luna though lol)

One day you'll have your time. (We say the same about Luna though lol)

I doubt it. I am best with Slice of Life, and Slice of Life isn't really that big. People prefer action or stuff like that. Take my last fan fiction for example. Sure, it has a good lesson, especially for creators, but no one will read it. Basically, a stallion enters his prized art in an art show and the critics hate it. Twilight teaches him that if he likes his art, that is what truly matters. Good lesson, but it's not awesome. 

I've uploaded a few pictures to DeviantArt using pre-existing vectors and uploaded some YouTube videos like a series of sound clips of different characters that came with the program Desktop Ponies, as well as actual footage of the desktop ponies walking around my screen.I plan to start writing fanfictions and also drawing ponies from scratch.

All I've ever really created are OCs; of which I am very proud of. However anything like art or music is out of my grasp. I am not talented, nor driven in that area. ^^

I've made a few stories...one of which I think was quite successful  :lol:

Also make music and have had two of my tracks featured on EqD!  :D Not hugely big, but I'm super happy about getting noticed  :P

I doubt it. I am best with Slice of Life, and Slice of Life isn't really that big. People prefer action or stuff like that. Take my last fan fiction for example. Sure, it has a good lesson, especially for creators, but no one will read it. Basically, a stallion enters his prized art in an art show and the critics hate it. Twilight teaches him that if he likes his art, that is what truly matters. Good lesson, but it's not awesome.

Personally, I like fanfics that make you sad but in the end make you happy :D

My 3D program died croaked and got corrupted, so i'm out of any way to make my models now.

*insert discord song here*

:P

Personally, I like fanfics that make you sad but in the end make you happy :D

The fanfiction I wrote can make someone cry. It did make both me and my best friend cry. 

Hey, 100% likes last time I checked! :D Well, only 5 likes...

• Brohoof 1

The fanfiction I wrote can make someone cry. It did make both me and my best friend cry.

Hey, 100% likes last time I checked! :D Well, only 5 likes...

Your fanfic must be pretty deep if it made you cry lol :D
  • Brohoof 1

I've written a couple of fanfictions and have plans to write more. Nothing popular by any means, but a few people enjoy them here and there  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

I enjoy writing. Mostly original characters and situations, but I do dabble in fan fiction sometimes. Someday I'll finish my fabulous (safe for work or school) My Little Pony / Kim Possible crossover!

Here's just a tiny sample:

Ron awoke with a start, high up in a tree. This was nothing new, so he calmed down quite a bit. “KP, where are you?” he called.

“In a tree, where else?”

“Hey y’ all, what in tarnation are you doin’ up in my apple tree?”

“Ron, did that pony just talk?” Kim asked quietly.

Ron stared in open disbelief. “KP, that talking pony is wearing a hat!”

“Yes, I noticed that.” Kim slipped from the tree, managing to land lightly on, well, all four hooves. “Drakken has gone too far this time!” She faced the pony wearing the cowboy hat. “Hello, my name is Kim Possible.” She grimaced at the loud crash behind her. “That’s Ron Stoppable. Uh, could you tell me where we are?”

“Sweet Apple Acres, a course! My name’s Applejack. My family owns all of these here orchards. Mighty pleased to meet ya’, Kim, but what were you all doing stuck up a tree?”

Ron stumbled by. “KP, I, I’m a pony!” he gasped. Rearing up on his hind legs, Ron bashfully crossed the other two over his body. “I’m a naked pony!” he cried, just before toppling over onto his back.

I've been thinking of writing a fan fiction for over 20 months. It's been brainstormed several times in my mind all this time, but getting the middle part done well has been preventing me from writing it.