Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How the hey did I miss this?

Zooman Stan

I'm an EMT-Trainee and a fully trained Firefighter in West Greenwich, Rhode Island. 

I am also a teacher at the Roger Williams Park Zoo in Providence RI during the summer and spring.
I'm also an amateur voice actor who specializes in accents and things that make me sound ridiculous.  
I've met all of the Mane 6 VAs at Hasbro HQ in Providence but I have yet to meet the CMC. 
I write pretty good romance stories.
:wub:

• Brohoof 10

Welcome to the forums!  :D  Great to have one more writer with us, i really like famfictions and i'm going to read yours, and i'm sure you're going to have lots of fun and friends in here  :squee:

if you've got any question don't be afraid of asking somepony here so we can help you!  :catface:

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-92933000-1426680325_thumb.png

Hi there, and how do you do? :3 It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way or friend me if you'd like! :squee:

I LOVE romance stories!! :yay: I'll be sure to give yours a read~ ;)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is good to have you :). I hope you have a great time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

hey! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions feel free to ask~ (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy: )

• Brohoof 5

Hello my friend :):) and welcome here on MLP Forums :)") i hope you can have happy and fun pony time here with all the pony friends :):) and meet some happy ponies here :) if you have any questions feel free to ask:)

• Brohoof 4

Welcome! Glad to see you joined the herd. I wish you to have fun and make lots of new friends here, because this forum is really magic as friendship. Enjoy your stay! See ya!:lol:;)

• Brohoof 2