Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Smash Bros Fighter Ballod. Who did you choose and why?

Steve Piranha

(edited)

hi guys, in the smash bros official page, there's a new section called "Smash Bros Fighter Ballod", where you can send which character you want to show up next in the Smash Bros for 3DS and WiiU. I choosed Claus/Masked Man, from Mother 3, not only because he's great, for being a walking tragedy in the game, nor because to add more Mother/Earthbound series characters in the Smash, but to add another Magic/sword user like Robin in the game, and also to ad another villain, as the smash seems to lack playable villains 

Edit: There's the link: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

Edited by Steve Piranha

Midna; I've been wanting Midna as a playable fighter in a Super Smash Bros game for such a long time, but she's always appeared as just an assist trophy. I would love to see her in the game; she could be potentially paired with Wolf Link for a duo player character. Super Smash Bros doesn't have a lot of these kinds of fighters, and I think you could do a lot with it. Would certainly produce an interesting moveset.

Midna; I've been wanting Midna as a playable fighter in a Super Smash Bros game for such a long time, but she's always appeared as just an assist trophy. I would love to see her in the game; she could be potentially paired with Wolf Link for a duo player character. Super Smash Bros doesn't have a lot of these kinds of fighters, and I think you could do a lot with it. Would certainly produce an interesting moveset.

Midna would have been interesting, but I doubt they'll add an Assist Trophy as playable, besides, we already got too many Zelda characters being playable

• Brohoof 1

Shantae. She'd be a great addition to the roster. She can transform, use magic, and has many items at her disposal. Plus she's just so darn cute.

tumblr_ndf4tbwqjf1succ7mo4_500.jpg

Call me lame, but I voted Wolf. :v Honestly I'm trying to be realistic, plus Wolf was one of my faves from Brawl, and a custom Fox just isn't the same thing.

Though I also considered Inkling, that seems like a very good idea too.

Also, f :yay: ck you Nintendo, thank you for Lucas, take my goddamn money already.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Voted for Snake, aside from the fact that I'm a unhealthily obsessed MGS fan, the man was my main in Brawl

Bayonetta and Isaac(Golden Sun) were up there though

Edited by Megas75

(edited)

Bayonetta.

She's part of an incredibly well-known game, has a badass and unique fighting style, has so many options for special attacks and stages, not to mention that with her climaxes she pretty much already has a final smash. And I can already think of 5 taunts for her.

EDIT, December 2015: the prophecy

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 5

Voted for Snake, aside from the fact that I'm a unhealthily obsessed MGS fan, the man was my main in Brawl

Bayonetta and Isaac(Golden Sun) were up there though

Too bad that chances are slim, specially with Kojima's departure. A shame, he was my second favorite characters, just behind Bowser. Difficult to master, but well worth it

• Brohoof 2

Isaac from Golden Sun.

Such amazing potential for a moveset that has been overlooked far too many times by Sakurai. And then to make matters worse, in SSBU/3DS, despite having a new title in between Brawl and them, Isaac was removed as an AT, and the only Golden Sun representation left was the old track and a new one from Dark Dawn (the game released after Brawl).

That just can't sit right with me.

• Brohoof 2

Too bad that chances are slim, specially with Kojima's departure. A shame, he was my second favorite characters, just behind Bowser. Difficult to master, but well worth it

I dunno, the fact that Konami retweeted this gives me hope

tumblr_nm6i5zRyCu1sk8kkwo1_1280.jpg

Just bring out more Metal Gear games on the Wii U and 3DS and FINALLY PUT GHOST BABEL ON THE F***ING ESHOP ALREADY and we're good

(edited)

Bayonetta.

I freakin' loved her games and I think her fighting style would be pretty damn satisfying if they went in the direction I think they would. Also, Nintendo has bayonetta 2 as an exclusive, so it makes her a fairly likely choice.

Sure, she does have some sex appeal attached to her, but in her games she didn't do anything too revealing and it can be easily removed anyway. Besides, if zero suit samus can get in, so can Bayonetta.

Edited by Monotone
  • Brohoof 3

I dunno, the fact that Konami retweeted this gives me hope

img-3629815-1-tumblr_nm6i5zRyCu1sk8kkwo1

Just bring out more Metal Gear games on the Wii U and 3DS and FINALLY PUT GHOST BABEL ON THE F***ING ESHOP ALREADY and we're good

I'm still not getting my hopes too high, but it's a start  :yay:

I would vote for Demise from Skyward Sword, since he was sorta technically Ganondorf before Ganondorf was Ganondorf. And he would actually have a different move set than Cap. But it seems doubtful they'd do that. I wish they'd at least make him as an alternate skin for Ganondorf, though.

Paper Mario would be a really interesting character, I think.

• Brohoof 1

I voted for the Pokemon Zoroark.

Mainly because while waiting for SSB4 to be released I predicted/ wanted to see him or it become a playable character.  But then XY happened and we didn't really get a new pokemon character in smash.

Also I think that he could have a pretty interesting moveset due to having a large variety of different types of moves, being a pokemon and all.

• Brohoof 1

I voted for Zoroark. I know we have a lot of playable characters from Pokémon, but in my opinion I can see its moveset being very interesting. If it does, then one of the moves I want for it to get is its Ability, Illusion. That way it'll play mind games with the opponent. I can also see Zoroark being decently fast and can learn a mix of projectiles and up-close attacks, which is my kind of playable character. Not just that, but I also want to see a bit of Gen V love. Considering how SSB4 was released after XY, I was rather disappointed with how little focus Gen V gets.