Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wish to become your OC? Or to have your OC?

INACTIVE USERNAME

71 users have voted

1. 1. Do you wish to become your OC? Or to have your OC?

• Be my OC
    • Have my OC
    • Neither

Pretty simple question. Do you wish to become your OC? Looks, personality, powers, ETC? Or wish to have him/her as a friend, perhaps to have someone to talk to and understand you.

I for one would love to be my OC! Who doesn't want to be a pony with magic in Equestria? X3

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I would love to be a pegasus! with no FAA! in equestria! with no FAA! with a B-17! with no FAA! and be able to fly! with no FAA! without a license! and no FAA! :D

EDIT: did I mention no FAA?

Edited by Sky Cutter
  • Brohoof 1

Considering I invented my mare OC Lime Squeeze in order to facilitate a vicarious lesbian relationship with Rainbow Dash...

/)^3^(\

But Angelbaby doesn't really go for mares.  Unless you count her giant marecrush on Daring Do.  So I guess I'll pass.  And I don't particularly want to become my cockatrice-turned-alicorn Corncob. xD  He might be a boss friend, though. o_O

(edited)

To be Cal Stonehoof or not to be? The "Sir" title is optional.. While I wouldn't mind being my OC, I'm not sure I would do it. Yeah it would be nice to live in Equestria, or even the Fallout Equestria world, but I think I would miss simple things that I enjoy being human.

Coffee, eating meat, and having hands are just three things that come to mind for me. Cuddling! There's another one!

As to having my OC..

It wouldn't be fair to have a creature by itself in this world. I mean its so messed up anymore if you ask me. There are times I don't want to be here myself, so no I don't think I would want my OC here.

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof
  • Brohoof 1

in a way I'am my OC since his whole personality, beliefs, and other stuff was based off of my own..... only a few differences set us apart... though I think I'd rather take his form...

Well she *is* me in pony form. But... Due to the cutie mark she actually has talent in music, and she's pretty. So... If I ever wanted to be a MLP, I suppose I would like to be her. xD

• Brohoof 2