Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

Every fandom will have a bad section of fans, but they don't represent all the other true fans.

Just gotta ignore it, hasn't bugged me since I avoid all of the needless drama.

• Brohoof 2

What is Tumblr Universe?

If you mean the fanbase, I have no idea.

If you mean the staff, then their are two: 'Crewniverse' and 'Keep Beach City Weird'.

Crewniverse is run by most of the staff showing behind the scenes stuff of making Steven Universe.

Keep Beach City Weird is a Tumblr about the episodes from the perspective of Ronaldo. To my knowledge, it hasn't been updated in awhile, but it is still fun to look back on.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone else think that the gems are kinda hash on Peridot?. I know that they have basically been fighting for a while so I guess it's understandable that they would mess with her now that she is on their team but they seems to mostly make jokes or get angry at Peridot just because she doesn't understand how things work.

The Gems make fun and get angry at her for following the society she was made in.

Does anyone else think that the gems are kinda hash on Peridot?. I know that they have basically been fighting for a while so I guess it's understandable that they would mess with her now that she is on their team but they seems to mostly make jokes or get angry at Peridot just because she doesn't understand how things work.

The Gems make fun and get angry at her for following the society she was made in.

To be fair to the Crystal Gems, who are pretty socially aloof to begin with, much of the cultural dissonance has been an affront to their dignity: Peridot was adamant that Pearl was nothing more than a servant made to look pretty; she called Garnet a "filthy war machine" and later told Garnet to unfuse; and she unwittingly joked around about Amethyst being defective. It's really only in the latter case that Peridot realized she had hurt someone else and offered a sincere, if awkward apology.

So Peridot hasn't simply acted like a goofy alien; she's been quite insensitive and petulant.

• Brohoof 2

I called it! I knew it would return with a StevenBomb!

But the episodes are entirely different from the ones previously revealed. Interesting...

Is "Message Received" finally going to have Yellow Diamond? Perhaps Peridot is contacting the Homeworld behind the Gems' backs!

So... SU new episodes came everyday? I never watch live premiere so I know nothing.

Hopefully, we can get more gem variety. Wonder why Emerald hasn't been showed, despite it being one of the more common gem.

Also, Ruby + Sapphire + Emerald = ?

Edited by Magnum Flare

Man, I don't know how I didn't find this topic sooner! I'm sort of a late comer to the show - I binge-watched all of it (along with Gravity Falls) about a month ago. Lapis is my best gem with Pearl as my second!

Gahh I need Steven Bomb but I'll be overseas with very limited wifi for like a whole month ;-;

I just want Lapis to be happy man ;v;

• Brohoof 3

Man I really REALLY like Sardonyx's accent! Sugilite may be a brute, but Sardonyx's accent toppled Sugilite on the best main fusion.

Don't forget Garnet. ;)

Otherwise, Sardonyx is awesome for so many reasons -- most especially because of her Nobelwoman's Laugh.

• Brohoof 1