Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Ship confirmed?

paradoxical

When I heard about the ponies leaving their mark on the castle at the end, my first thought was that they also wanted to feel at home in the castle, so they picked places that felt comfy for them

Rarity, in the dining room, an elegant place.

AJ, the kitchen, where she can make apple delights.

Pinkie Pie, the whole castle (personal space, what's that?)

RD: the Library [well there goes that theory]

and Fluttershy: Twilight's room. [Totally blown]

But then I thought, what if it wasn't blown.

RD: nerd at heart

Fluttershy: SHIP IT

The only problem is the names Flutter-sparkle
and TwilightShy are terrible.

What do you think?

(yes I'm mostly being silly)

• Brohoof 2

The only problem is the names Flutter-sparkle

and TwilightShy are terrible.

Twishy.  Duh.

Anyway, in my various shipping fantasies, I could never imagine that one, because I just don't picture Fluttershy being gay, or even all that interested in romance for that matter.  That's just my opinion.  Fun theory, though.

• Brohoof 6

Twishy.  Duh.

Anyway, in my various shipping fantasies, I could never imagine that one, because I just don't picture Fluttershy being gay, or even all that interested in romance for that matter.  That's just my opinion.  Fun theory, though.

To be honest I don't picture any of them with any interest in that kind of stuff and would like it to remain so.

• Brohoof 2

OP pls...

This sort of this is extremely unlikely to ever happen on the show. And it definetly won't happen with any of the Mane Six.

I did say I was mostly being silly.  It's just that with them around so often, I thought they'd put welcoming accents where they would be.  It's odd that RD and FS put their items where they were and then silliness!

Start that Ship

Give the past a little slip

Step on the crack

Break your mommas back

When a problem comes along

You must ship it

Before the cream sets out too long

You must ship it

When somethings goin wrong

You must ship it

Now ship it

into shape

shape it up

get straight

go forward

move ahead

try to detect it

its not too late

Just ship it

Ship it good

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM

Edited by Saturn Ring
  • Brohoof 1

That doesn't even really make sense. :huh:

I have to concur. I am unsure as to what the OP is alluding to here; no offense to him.

• Brohoof 1

And if you sign up for a free trial of FIMfiction Prime, you can get free shipping between any two ponies of your choosing.

Plus human x MLP FIM pony. XD

I really like that ship. I'm so messed up in the head.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 2

If people still don't consider Fluttercord as a legit canon ship then none of the non direct teases will ever apply either. only weddings, blushing and kissing may work a an evidence to canonise it.

Keep shipping to the Fanfics please xP jk

I couldn't really see any of the mane 6 liking each other in that way, as they are just friends and it could get pretty awkward if one of them dated the other, the show is called "Friendship is Magic" not "Friendship maybe Romantic interest is Magic".

The show doesn't really touch on romance anyway it's more about friendship and life problems thus the name "Friendship is Magic"

Nothing against same sex couples though but I just don't see it happening in MLP.

I have to concur. I am unsure as to what the OP is alluding to here; no offense to him.

I think he is referring to the end of "Castle Sweet Castle" where the rest of the Mane 6 tell Twilight that they put something special of theirs in a specific room in the castle. Fluttershy says she put stuffed animals in Twilight's bedroom. I think that was more because Fluttershy has been shown to be obsessed with yarn, having a "freaky knowledge of stitching", and really good with it in general, so she could have made those stuffed animals. Also it's a good alternative to her earlier plan of just giving Twilight some of her animals to make her feel more comfortable.

I don't see how that fits with his theory though and it's a connection that doesn't make sense to me.  :huh:

Edited by estoc