Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Consider Cheating?

Venomous

I think flirting without your partner knowing is cheating, then having intercourse with said person more so.

Some say that you cheat to have your partner feel that pain whatever their reasoning. To cheat on your partner you can not justify it and you should not. When you are in a relationship with someone a committed one there is a lot of hope and faith put on you. You imagine a future with your partner all of which is taken from you. If you feel the desire to cheat on your partner do it out of love for your partner to simply leave them. Please do this as although that'll mean a heartache your partner will be able to get over it and find someone that's right for them.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I think it depends on what the relationship is. Is it an open relationship? Or a committed one? Or maybe just casual dating?

Open relationship:

I guess cheating doesn’t exist? But I do believe if someone (person A) starts falling in love with another other person (person C) they should tell the person they’re in the open relationship with (person B ) and end it. Because at that point it’s just pointless to keep the open relationship going with person B.

Casual Dating:

Again, if someone starts falling in love with another person while dating someone, End it. I don’t know if some people have standards for casual dating but to me it’s all casual, so... no really bad cheating I suppose until it gets serious.

Commited Relationship:

Flirting with bad intentions. That’s cheating and downright disrespectful. If the person is okay with flirting, whatever. But if they are flirting with intent on getting that person to bed... cheating.

Just my opinions though! This is how I’d want my relationships/dating rules to go. And I’d hope my partner would understand.

Edited by CoconutCake

So, DOOM Eternal (the game) has gone so far to install a kernel mode driver to keep people from cheating in multiplayer. I think going that far, installing something potentially damaging to your computer, like a virus, to stop people from cheating, is too far!

And, this topic is about boyfriends cheating girlfriends.... I see... Well I still think DOOM Eternal went too far. :secret:

It’s cheating if it goes against a mutually spoken or inferred understanding with one’s significant other. It doesn’t have to be all-out; because even a small thing can be disrespectful. It should be understood just by instinct. Everyone knows when they’re coloring outside the lines and shouldn’t go there.

• Brohoof 2

Cheating in my opinion is getting intimate with someone other than your SO and keeping it secret from them. I don't consider flirting with someone else as cheating, as long as said flirting isn't taken too far. 

• Brohoof 2

Getting intimate with someone that's not your SO without them knowing, 
note how I don't consider flirting as cheating, that's cause it ain't, if it goes farther than flirting on the otherhand...

• Brohoof 1

Flirting with someone else while you already have a partner... O mean why did you flirt in the first place? You dont flirt with no reason.... And the only reason why one flirt is to attract the person and why do that when you already have someone....and why flirt when you love someone already? Im sorry but thats considered cheating

... Juat try imagining this....you want to see your partner flirting with someone else?.... Hell no

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun said:

Getting intimate with someone that's not your SO without them knowing, 
note how I don't consider flirting as cheating, that's cause it ain't, if it goes farther than flirting on the otherhand...

People over react way too much when they see flirting lol. I mean some people are just flirty in nature, so you can;t really think that everything flirty they say at another person is cheating. 

1 minute ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

People over react way too much when they see flirting lol. I mean some people are just flirty in nature, so you can;t really think that everything flirty they say at another person is cheating. 

yeah! exactly!
Then again I am myself really flirty in nature

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun said:

yeah! exactly!
Then again I am myself really flirty in nature

4 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

.... I think if someone is flirty in nature.... They're called ahmmm dog babes

Wait.... Do you guys know crystal clear what being flirty is?

I don;t know the first thing about flirting lool. I'm just talking about what I've heard from other people and stuff lol. You get pretty used to hearing stories about this stuff.

Also, different people have different views on what being flirty is, there's really no defined line between flirty and not flirty.

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

2 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

behave as though attracted to or trying to attract someone, but for amusement rather than with serious intentions.

If it's for amusement, then I don;t see how it is considered as cheating lol

2 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Yes it is... If i told that to my girl my head will roll.. so no matter what you say... I aint making my head roll without my body.

Since I have no SO, I'm looking at this unbiased lol. In all honesty flirting shouldn;t be considered cheating

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

Nah i had a feeling it was.... I don't know but when i was reading the comments and not looking at names.... 

Lollll who did you think it was?

I like to feel that I'm pretty unique around here

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Ha ha welll I doubt I;d ever get a girl so I really don;t need the protection 

It dosnt work that way! Like in mother russia= girl gets you. I suggest you hide bro! Whole you still have the chance!

3 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

If it's for amusement, then I don;t see how it is considered as cheating lol

Yeah, exactly, like for what I usually do, it's usually to a friend, if me and a friend were single and decided to give it a shot, why not, but I usually do it for amusement for both parties envolved

5 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Ha ha welll I doubt I;d ever get a girl so I really don;t need the protection 

You probably will, but don't look for a girl, your better off waiting for them to ask you out ;) 

Yeah you are a flirt.... I suggest you don't do that....thats not healthy bro..sis? @sherbiekun sry well when you do get serious and see your partner flirt with someone.... Well lets see if ya change your opinion.... Cudos if you don't though.:)

• Brohoof 2