Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Superhero movie you're most excited for?

EpitomeOfTruth

That chart is outdated, none of Sony Columbia's movies will come out due to spidey's yet another reboot, and Inhumans will now be the last Cinematic Universe phase 3 movie. I don't know of other corrections at the moment

I'm most excited for Age of Ultron, and Civil Wars. Too bad I already spoiled BIG with the former  :okiedokielokie:

Damn, that a lot of movies.

Not caring that that poster is outdated, I'm really looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy 2 because I loved the first one. It was so good I bother to watch the rest of Marvels movies.

Also this weekend I'm watching Age of Ultron!

Damn, that a lot of movies.

Not caring that that poster is outdated, I'm really looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy 2 because I loved the first one. It was so good I bother to watch the rest of Marvels movies.

Also this weekend I'm watching Age of Ultron!

Yeah, Guardians of the Galaxy was funny, really looking forward the second. Also, I'm into a rampage of revenge against Ultron, for........ big spoilers of Age of Ultron  >_>

Now that we are into superhero movies, Ryan Reynolds and Ben Affleck are real douches   :lol:

ap0d3NW_700b_v1.jpg

Edited by Steve Piranha

At the moment I'm waiting for a chance to see Age Of Ultron in Russia. And from what will come later, I'm waiting for Doctor Strange, and the second part of Guardians of the Galaxy

(edited)

After Winter Soldier, I'm really excited for Civil War

And the Gambit movie. Best X-Man deserves a good movie

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

Avengers: Age of Ultron, Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Thor: Ragnarok, Venom: Carnage, and - oddly enough - possibly Ant-Man and Aquaman lol.  Terrible casting has already ruined Batman vs. Superman for me, though.  I don't want to see Ben Affleck in the Batsuit.  I don't want to see Ben Affleck, period.

• Brohoof 1

All of 2016 is on my list!  Saw Avengers Age Of Ultron and plan to see it in 3d in two weeks once things die down...

I'll always be excited to see any avengers and guardians films, but i'm super hyped for deadpool and Dr. strange. And im not what you'd call a DC fan, but Batman V Superman is another one I can't wait to see