Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Any Youtubers Legitimately Piss you off?

Moved to Elsewhere

I agree. There's nothing wrong with talking...unless you say the wrong thing.

The "wrong thing" can be very subjective. Obviously racism, sexism, Anti-LGBT+, etc, are wrong. But things such as "I think (theory about show)" isnt "wrong"

• Brohoof 1

The "wrong thing" can be very subjective. Obviously racism, sexism, Anti-LGBT+, etc, are wrong. But things such as "I think (theory about show)" isnt "wrong"

Totally. There's nothing wrong with your opinion, so why bash it?

(edited)

well, pewdiepie
nuff said
jk, i'll explain a bit more.

i dislike his "in yo mamas____" jokes and stuff similar to it, they're repetitive and in general hes really annoying to me.

Edited by Psycrow
  • Brohoof 1

KSI

Pretentious, lame and perverted. (He was apparently kicked out of the Eurogamer Expo for sexual harrassment.)

SoFloAntonio

This fucking guy is even more perverted. Just go to his videos and look at their titles. They ALL relate to some sexual "prank." 

• Brohoof 1

KSI

Pretentious, lame and perverted. (He was apparently kicked out of the Eurogamer Expo for sexual harrassment.)

SoFloAntonio

This fucking guy is even more perverted. Just go to his videos and look at their titles. They ALL relate to some sexual "prank." 

FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE WHO CAN'T STAND KSI! :D

• Brohoof 1

I think talking is the point of analysis. Exploring ideas, that sort of thing. Whats wrong with talking?

Nightcore, the idea of taking a song and speeding it up and highering the pitch. Whats so special about it?

I think that Some people think it's not creative and that it's taking away the oringal artist name for some reason but I'm doing Nightcore remixes in my channel (of course I'm going to put the oringal artist in the title)

I think that Some people think it's not creative and that it's taking away the oringal artist name for some reason but I'm doing Nightcore remixes in my channel (of course I'm going to put the oringal artist in the title)

I think it was more about how you said when people steal parts from other peoples music which I get and agree stealing and saying you made something is wrong but you made it sound like night core is the only one that can make remix's.

I think it was more about how you said when people steal parts from other peoples music which I get and agree stealing and saying you made something is wrong but you made it sound like night core is the only one that can make remix's.

hmm well nightcore is the only genre of EDM that only remixes other songs but I will try to make Dubstep and Trance and Experment with stuff and see how it goes

I'm not really knowledgeable about any channels that definitely make me angry. Not even Pewdiepie or certain overrated LPers or Reviewers I can dislike.

What leggitly makes me angry though, are those channels that put up "new episodes" of a show and then have just one static image and advertisement for their site where you need to log in to watch the episode. Like last week, when I was looking for the new episode and I hadn't figured out the new episode was postponed, there were several videos saying they had the new episode on their site and you just had to log in and stuff. Considering the episode wasn't even out yet, I really want those folks permanently gone from youtube with their shady dealings.

• Brohoof 2

Basicly any anti-bronies or furries or whatever, I do not see a reason to make a channel about your hate for something... People should lern to keep it to themselves if they don't like something someone else likes. Makes me a bit irritated just writing about it. >_>

• Brohoof 1

I always ask if i could borrow a song i need for a particular video, and most have agreed; if i forget to, i'll give them the full credit for the song. Sometimes i'm absent minded and unintentionally do things i wish not to.

(edited)

DSPGaming: a shit-talking racist scumbag, who constantly bashes his fanbase, is so goddamn salty that it's nerveracking, and is just a major douchebag in denial.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

ReviewTechUSA. I don't know what it is about him, but every time my friend sends me one of his videos, I get pissed off.

Slightly off-topic/Minor nitpick: If this isn't a thread about least favourite YouTubers, how come it's in the tags?

Edited by Blackened
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

A gamer..
A Youtuber called DSP, or DSPGaming. He is one of the most idiotic, stupid gamers ever. He's hypocritical, and can't go one minute without insulting the game he is playing. Nobody like him, neither do I...that's why many people make videos like "This is how you DON'T play______"
This savage even dared to lay his paws on my favorite game, Portal. Observe.

Edited by Mellifluous
  • Brohoof 2

What leggitly makes me angry though, are those channels that put up "new episodes" of a show and then have just one static image and advertisement for their site where you need to log in to watch the episode. Like last week, when I was looking for the new episode and I hadn't figured out the new episode was postponed, there were several videos saying they had the new episode on their site and you just had to log in and stuff. Considering the episode wasn't even out yet, I really want those folks permanently gone from youtube with their shady dealings.

I didn't have an answer to this thread till I saw your post.  YES.  Those annoying people.  Granted I was looking for movies that no one has heard of like the movie Carpool, but if no one is buying or renting that movie regularly.  No one should really care if it's uploaded to Youtube right? At least give me that, but no "Sign in to virus latent movie site dot com and watch all the free movies you can ever want!" Uggghhh.

Now on the subject of PEEEEWWWWWDIPERRRR, I didn't care for him at all until I heard that he donates to charities (I think Markiplier does that too).  I'm like "Oh ok, I don't care for his videos but if someone else does and donates to said guy; good for them."

I REAAAAALLY want to hate on Game Grumps but after learning about them in their videos.  I just can't.  They get motion sickness in some video games and can't watch first person shooters or they get urpy.  Arin can't draw from memory (then again not even the best artists draw from memory). And well, Danny's better than JonTron.  Why I want to hate on them is because they haven't tried to play the game I sent in.  It was Psychonauts on the Xbox one- I MEAN the original Xbox  >_>

Other than that I just ignore the other channels.  Why get mad when you can just, I dunno? Not watch it?  Also I don't just subscribe to every channel I see just willy nilly.  It has to apply to my interests.

Clay Claymore: This guy is a lot smaller, but a thousand times more annoying than the previously mentioned guy. He basically goes around a bunch of cartoon reviewer's videos and just complains about how they suck and how they shouldn't be watching cartoons because they're kids products and blah blah blah. Not only that he does it in the most bitter and angry way. He says that they should stop being so obsessed with these shows well in term being obsessed with bashing these same people. Most of his videos from what I saw consist of what looks like the equivalent to YouTube poops, except most of the jokes feel less like jokes and more like mean-spirited jabs at people. Oh, and he made a Tumblr blog saying that people who watch cartoons is helping with the downfall of our society or something. I don't need to say more. I did just stop going to his channel but it's hard for me to read comments on some of these reviewers anyone when he is constantly there just to bash them which he calls "criticism."

Never really seen this guy's videos but "helping with the downfall of our society"? How? What shows does he like?  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

I didn't have an answer to this thread till I saw your post.  YES.  Those annoying people.  Granted I was looking for movies that no one has heard of like the movie Carpool, but if no one is buying or renting that movie regularly.  No one should really care if it's uploaded to Youtube right? At least give me that, but no "Sign in to virus latent movie site dot com and watch all the free movies you can ever want!" Uggghhh.

Now on the subject of PEEEEWWWWWDIPERRRR, I didn't care for him at all until I heard that he donates to charities (I think Markiplier does that too).  I'm like "Oh ok, I don't care for his videos but if someone else does and donates to said guy; good for them."

I REAAAAALLY want to hate on Game Grumps but after learning about them in their videos.  I just can't.  They get motion sickness in some video games and can't watch first person shooters or they get urpy.  Arin can't draw from memory (then again not even the best artists draw from memory). And well, Danny's better than JonTron.  Why I want to hate on them is because they haven't tried to play the game I sent in.  It was Psychonauts on the Xbox one- I MEAN the original Xbox  >_>

Other than that I just ignore the other channels.  Why get mad when you can just, I dunno? Not watch it?  Also I don't just subscribe to every channel I see just willy nilly.  It has to apply to my interests.

Never really seen this guy's videos but "helping with the downfall of our society"? How? What shows does he like?  :okiedokielokie:

I don't know what shows he personally likes. But I noticed the only cartoon reviewers he goes after tend to be brony cartoon reviewers or ones with autism.

Yeah, he's one of those trolls that doesn't get a lot of views. I would just take what he says with a grain of salt and ignore him but he keeps popping up in videos I watch like in the comments.

I don't like Angry Joe because he made a video stating that Fable 3 is a bad game....

People have different opinions. If you dont like a person just because they dont like a game you like is, well, shallow. Its just a game. And Fable 3 was a broken game. You shouldnt have to load a new area to access your inventory. Thats just....stupid. Now, fi you were able to ignore that, good for you. But it should NEVER be done again. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

People have different opinions. If you dont like a person just because they dont like a game you like is, well, shallow. Its just a game. And Fable 3 was a broken game. You shouldnt have to load a new area to access your inventory. Thats just....stupid. Now, fi you were able to ignore that, good for you. But it should NEVER be done again. 

there is a difference between not liking a game.... and completely bashing it on YouTube.... I hope you realize that

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

there is a difference between not liking a game.... and completely bashing it on YouTube.... I hope you realize that

Still different opinions.

Its a criticism. He's entirely entitled to say fable 3 is shit in the same way you're entitled to say its amazing.

Like saying we can't criticise anything because some people like it, its silly xD

"Oh well I really liked ride to hell retribution so please stop bashing it online"

• Brohoof 1

Who cares if they bash it? If they think its a horrible piece of crap, they have the right to express that. Most people will still make their own choices and rent the game to see if its really that bad. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

TotalBiscut 

I sort of have a love hate relationship with him. 

On hand, he makes great gaming editorials (i.e anti pre-order video). On the other, he completely loathes the Borderlands series  and he makes that everyone ones, which annoys me to hell

Jerry Peet:

He loathes Legend of Korra, enough said  

Edited by COBLoneWolf