Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if you ponified yourself

Bryght Knowledge

If you were a MLP character:

What would you look like?

What would be your cutie mark?

What would your pony job be?

Would you be a stallion, mare, filly, or colt?

I would be a mare

My pelt would be beige colored, and my mane and tail hair would be brunette-brown. My mane would be short and stubbly, the way I like it. And I'd wear pony eyeglasses.

My cutie mark would be of a book and light bulb.

I'd be a pony librarian, or on a job that deals with books and scrolls.

• Brohoof 4

I would look like my OC:

UmlP9lal.jpg

No cutie mark, I would have to earn that. Job? Prob start out doing odd jobs in town then after educating myself on Equestria and how that universe works, maybe do something better. Mare, of course, just like IRL. I would want to live in a small town, like Ponyville, as I do not like cities.

• Brohoof 2

I would actually be a griffon.

I'd look like my profile picture.

...No Cutie mark? T_T

A male griffon named Toast.

My job would be t serve under Princess Celestial and work with the Royal Guard. (Left the Griffon Kingdom due to a cold greedy society and was accepted in Equestrian society.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd look pretty much like my OC. Basically an Earth pony with a Mark V dive hat with crossed anchors for a cutie mark. He works for Royal Equestrian Marine Salvage as a diver.

post-32390-0-86938500-1432658958_thumb.png

Edited by The Diver
  • Brohoof 2

What would you look like?    What would be your cutie mark?    What would your pony job be?    Would you be a stallion, mare, filly, or colt?

I really am my OC.

My avatar should tell you what I look like. I am a mare, and my cutie mark represents my fiery determination :fiery: 

As far as a job goes, I would be a firefighting pony. That would be fun :)

• Brohoof 1

I would be a dark grey unicorn mare. With a mane that is sort of like my hair cut (think 80/90s metal band) and matching tail (black with pink highlights) ... I would be professionally unemployed, or working in art (unlikely) ... my cutie mark would probably be a pencil (4B ... my favorite kind ...) and I would probably wear sunglasses all the time as I would probably still have sensitive eyes ... still a brilliant light blue though.

l_____l______   \ _______

l_____l \   \             

l_____l     _______

l_____l__/

(it's supposed to be a hand pointing...)

Anyways I based my own OC off of myself cause I can't be original and I like to try to see what my life would be like in Equestria. I might have played around with what I would actually be. Maybe my hair wouldn't be as yellow, and I would be more of an earth pony or maybe unicorn for musical purposes. Though I made my choices to fit with...certain reasons... 

So I would be a pegusus since I like to think it's possible for my music to reach the heavens, or be the songs of angels, hence being a pegasus, and the name Humble Hymn (cause I'm shy and kind towards others). My cutie mark would be something musical, for my OC's sake I made two half notes facing each other with wings, representing sixteen notes as well, maybe a white cloud behind them (not to say I'd be good with flying, I'm more of the opposite really, but to go with the heaven and angels thing) As for a job, something to do with music. For now my OC just stays home and practices on writing and singing songs, kinda what I'm doing now. I might help with around my town for funds before I am capable of working with my music...if I am ever capable of working with it...

• Brohoof 1

My OC's tend to focus on a specific part my personality so I can't exactly say that I am specifically one of them but if I was ponified:

Mane and Tail: Dark Brown

Fur: Blue (because favorite color)

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A wheel because I love racing

Job: Hobo Cloudsdale racer 

Age/Gender: Stallion

• Brohoof 1

My OC's tend to focus on a specific part my personality so I can't exactly say that I am specifically one of them but if I was ponified:

Mane and Tail: Dark Brown

Fur: Blue (because favorite color)

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A wheel because I love racing

Job: Hobo Cloudsdale racer 

Age/Gender: Stallion

Dude, you seriously just described my OC. Guess we'd be twins :ooh:. But yeah, mine would have a cutie mark of a burnout, his name would be Burning Rubber (Burnie for short). Instead of a racer, he'd be the first automobile salesman in Equestria. If I couldn't figure out a way to make that work, he'd work wherever his friends work, I guess. He'd be a Unicorn instead of a Pegasus, because magic would help me to cope with the loss of opposable thumbs (yep, he's self-insert).

I may go through the trouble of having somebody draw him for me someday, IDK.

@@Bryght Knowledge,

If you were a MLP character:

What would you look like?

Right there in the avatar image. Silver/gray coated pegasus with navy blue highlights.

What would be your cutie mark?

A pen crossed with a sword. For my dual and linked talents in writing and the martial arts.

"The pen and sword, in equal accord."

~Miyamoto Musashi

What would your pony job be?

Personal bodyguard/champion of friend and mentor, Fancypants. Part time writer.

Would you be a stallion, mare, filly, or colt? 

Stallion of course. (If this is for what I think it is, I'm cis male.)

That's a good question.

I'd probably see myself as a Pegasus stallion with a red pelt and a blue mane and tail. Maybe a similar mane to Big McIntosh, but blue.

My job would probably be a scientist working in Canterlot for the betterment of all Equestria.

For my cutie mark, I would probably take something related to science like a microscope or a telescope.