Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Merchandise?

Firedusk

AAAHH,hehe. Hey, everyone. I'm new to this site. I've visited forum after forum. Hope this is the one I continue to come back to. Anyways, does anyone know a good site I can get mlp merchandise. I've looked but unfortunately, I'm sorta horrible at finding stuff on the internet when it comes to shopping. Anyone got any good suggestions?

• Brohoof 3

A great place to get a variety of MLP merchandise is online at Amazon.com or Ebay.com

Also, the stpre Hot Topic tends to sell popular pony stuff

• Brohoof 2

So, the store I work at, has started to sell tons of mlp stuff. (Five Below) So for now, I'll be fine. However the case may be, I would still like to hear suggestions. I've thought toys r us, but I think I'd feel weird walking into that store. But for the right merch, I just might.

• Brohoof 2

I usually get merch on Amazon or Ebay when shopping online. Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Kmart, and even Barnes and Noble all carry merch too. I've found good buys at all these places. Believe it or not, I received very few odd glances when getting things in stores. Or maybe I just didn't notice lol!  :)

Actually I never checked out Five Below's selection, I might have to look there sometime  ;)

• Brohoof 2

If you're looking for a t shirt WeLoveFine has an amazing selection. Also, as strange as it sounds Hobby Lobby stores IRL carry some plushies and stuff, although it's mostly little girl-centric (I work there).

I've also seen ponies in Spencer's (WARNING: that place is scary, don't recommend for anypony who is under 18 or who is easily offended) and FYE.

• Brohoof 2

I like Hot Topic. FYE/Coconuts is good. If you like the card game then Target. Every time I buy pony merch I say its for my sister. Except at hot topic. They don't care.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I have to agree with the others, amazon, Ebay, and hot topic are pretty good places to buy MLP stuff. On the other hand, most people tend to overlook the website Etsy! Most of the objects on Etsy are handmade and made with care! Other than that you can cool stuff on there regardless. But I have found some really cute phone charms and necklaces from Etsy! 

Even I make MLP Wax candles!! Give Etsy a shot bro! 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Various comic book stores can sell them, as well as general anime and import stores. Toy stores are also one of the first places you should check out.

Australia's best place I reckon is Popcultcha :D

I need help identifying a pony!! I bought a lot of ponies off a yard sale site today & I wasn't able to find this pony anywhere on the internet!!! Shes dark pink, hair is light pink & teal. Cutie mark is a piece of candy with two small pink hearts. Her hoof says 2011 Along with MLP logo & some numbers. Idk how to embed a photo on here so if you're interested in helping me (PLEASE HELP!!) my email is reamcora@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Flitter Heart sounds right

I need help identifying a pony!! I bought a lot of ponies off a yard sale site today & I wasn't able to find this pony anywhere on the internet!!! Shes dark pink, hair is light pink & teal. Cutie mark is a piece of candy with two small pink hearts. Her hoof says 2011 Along with MLP logo & some numbers. Idk how to embed a photo on here so if you're interested in helping me (PLEASE HELP!!) my email is reamcora@gmail.com
Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Well there are lots of places were you can buy merch, I buy mine from some stores in my country, Ill asume you live in the US you can get merch in places like Toys r Us, Walmart, Target, Hot Topic or even thrift shops if you want to find some goodies from older collections, if you dont live in the Us like me, you can find some stores near you by searching in google or you can buy online, Amazon and Ebay are good places to shop, or you could always visit the online stores of the shops i mentioned before. Good luck! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...