Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...what is MLP to you?

WhiteGuardian

Mostly it's just another cartoon to watch. I like cartoons. It's pretty much all I watch besides anime.

It's the only series I've ever gotten attached to the fandom of though. Usually I go to general gaming or anime websites but this is the first one specific to a show I've been a part of for a long period of time.

• Brohoof 1

I've realised that what makes the show so innovative is how it teaches it's audience. It presents scenarios that inspire many people to be like the characters on screen, especially for older people. The result is a fandom that's not just a fan of a show, but a group of people who are prepared to defend the shows values when it's necessary, and to apply them wherever possible. That has a massive appeal to me. Bronies to MLP are kinda what al-Qaeda is to Islam, except non-violent and not a terrorist organisation. Our next step, I think, is our version of IS. :P

It's damn good.

I wouldn't call it an "escape" from real life but more like one of these passions I love that allows me to proactively live a rich life.

Some of the lessons it taught are also really inspirational. :-)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...