Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler This Might Be Crazy, But I Think We've Found Scootaloo's Mom

Denim&Venöm

Remember when Spike was peering through the telescope, and focused it on this particular mare?

post-18785-0-59479200-1435041707.png avatar.jpg

Notice the similarities? Perhaps the reason Scoots has tiny wings is that she's part unicorn. And the reason we never see her mom is because she's a professional mime in Canterlot. And maybe the reason she never talks about her is because she's embarrassed of her mom being a mime. 

I dunno, what do you all think? 

• Brohoof 13

I agree! Those two look EXACTLY the same! But theres one thing I don't get. Why would scootaloo be part unicorn? we don't get a slightest hint that she is part unicorn. 

I suppose anything is possible, but a lot of the time fans jjst look too deeply into things.

• Brohoof 2

This might of course be a possibility. But of course this could just be another generic background pony made by Hasbro :T. But I like to believe it is Scoot's mom xD. 

Or Hasbro just likes the colours orange and purple together and so they created another pony with those colours.

Thousands of ponies in Equestria and only one mare has an orange coat and magenta mane. She MUST be the mother!

I'll never understand why people choose to just see a coat color and mane similarity and assume that it's the parent of X child, or child of X parent. Just like Derpy and Dinky. How many of the Mane 6 look exactly like their parents, with the same coat AND hair AND aye color. Genetics don't work that way. Twilight looks like a mix of both her mom and her dad. So does Rarity and Sweetie Belle. Pinkie looks NOTHING like her parents. Neither do the Cake Twins.

• Brohoof 2

Seeing how the show took 4 seasons to show that Scootaloo isn't homeless I don't think we will be seeing her parents or legal guardians/relatives any time soon.  If it took them that long to do so I don't really think the show staff care about Scootaloo's "Parents" enough to actually make them characters in the show or actually show them to the audience very much.

So grasping at straws like this are pretty much the closest thing that the show will ever have to say that she isn't an orphan.

The show doesn't like dealing with the concept of characters who have lost or don't know their parents. The only ways they would ever acknowledge this is by introducing a parent figure who has apparently been there the entire time, just never seen or mentioned, or by doing some obscure nod to the brony fandom as they did in reference to Applejack's parents.

They aren't ever going to come out and say that Scootaloo never knew her parents, or that they died.

I doubt it.

Scootaloo is not unicorn and ponies don't really look like their parents. Take a look at Dinky for example, she looks nothing at all like Carrot Top or Silver Script who have been shown to be her parents in the background. Despite everyone's headcannons Derpy is NOT Dinky's mother as there has been zero evidence to support that whilst there is plenty of evidence via background events pointing to Carrot Top and Silver Script as Dinky's parents. This actually makes more sense as Dinky's a unicorn and so are Carrot Top and SIlver Script.

Another example is Rarity who looks nothing like her parents and I can also point to Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armor who just VERY vaguely look like theirs.

• Brohoof 2