request shop Free art request shop for MLP pony drawings [Closed]

Drache

(edited)

Hello,

I am Li and hope to get better at MLP style artwork and hope to help people with needing pictures of their OC's, ponysonas or even characters of the fandom they wish to see drawn out.

Here is some of my art so far so you know what I can do.

post-33644-0-32595200-1435115693.jpg

sig-3878945.twin_earth_bar_owner_3897437

sig-3878945.twin_earth_cafe_owner_342048

sig-3878945.Rarity_front_view_walking_zp

sig-3878945.Rarity_looking_over_cloth_zp

sig-3878945.Rarity_Sweetie_Bloom_Hugs_zp

sig-3878945.Razz_Planter_inhiselement_32

sig-3878945.Jasper_Sleet_inhiselement_23

So if you're interested please either comment below or message me with details of your character or even some photo reference. Make sure if you want a specific detail you let me know, like how their cutiemark is if they have one or possible tattoo/scars and tail/hairstyles.

Keep being awesome and brohoof!

EDIT: Closed to catch up on requests, those who have requested already are on my to do list. Doing requests in order so don't worry you're requests are on the way. Sorry for the wait everyone.

Edited by Drache

sig-33644.sig-33644.post-8308-0-69399800

Signature by: Kyoshi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need pinkie and I need her to be a unicorn.

I need pinkie and I need her to be a unicorn.

Sorry if she isn't super pinkie pie spirited but I do hope I did well. :please:

unicornpinkiepie395739_zpsmsjdf1dy.jpg

Hello there, is it possible for you to do my OC, Rave Darkmane  :adorkable:? He is loyal to Sombra and dabbles in dark magic. So perhaps a pose where he is casting dark magic  :adorkable:

post-28830-0-11804000-1434995528_thumb.png
post-28830-0-72269900-1432143667_thumb.png
post-28830-0-47723600-1429818825_thumb.png

(edited)

Could I get Kivil done? I have pictures of her in the link call "Kivil's Artistic Mega Thread". Her hair is white with pink tips same with her mane. The main color of her coat is white, but she has a few pink spots on her flank, a long stripe of pink on the front of her neck, he muzzle is also covered in pink, so is the tip of her horn and ears and her hooves are pink but fade into white as they reach the torso. Her cuitemark is a paint brush with pink paint on it that just made a swirl. Also, I would like her to have her crown and necklace done. They are both gold with a circular mint green gem at the front of them. Lastly, her eyes are mint green. Thank you!

Edited by Kivil

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~

Hey, could I get my OC done? I'll have to post the pictures later since I'm on my phone, or you can check him out on my about me page ( male but with female muzzle)

Purple_Abstractsignature_2.jpg

(edited)

May I have art of my OC? Perhaps snuggling with a friend of mine (a maroon maned pegasus stallion with a grey coat, maroon eyes, and no cutie mark)

(the orange one in my avatar is my OC, it's a batpony)

Edited by ThatJammitySod

sig-33576.post-15132-0-24750800-14403781

Jacelyn USB

That is dope! :pinkie:

Thank you! :D

No problem, glad you like it. Keep being awesome and have a wonderful day.

Hello there, is it possible for you to do my OC, Rave Darkmane  :adorkable:? He is loyal to Sombra and dabbles in dark magic. So perhaps a pose where he is casting dark magic  :adorkable:

You say Sombra, I say return of the ghost king. Hope you enjoy.

Rave_darkmane_sombra_supporter_dark_magi

No problem, glad you like it. Keep being awesome and have a wonderful day.

You say Sombra, I say return of the ghost king. Hope you enjoy.

Rave_darkmane_sombra_supporter_dark_magi

*Screams internally with joy* 

fluttershy-scream-o.gif

This is so awesome  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

Thank you :D :D :D *Hugs* 

*Screams internally with joy* 

fluttershy-scream-o.gif

This is so awesome  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

Thank you :D :D :D *Hugs* 

*hugs back* Not a problem, glad you truly liked it. Keep being awesome and may you have many journeys in the mlp fandom with your foggy sombra.

Could I get Kivil done? I have pictures of her in the link call "Kivil's Artistic Mega Thread". Her hair is white with pink tips same with her mane. The main color of her coat is white, but she has a few pink spots on her flank, a long stripe of pink on the front of her neck, he muzzle is also covered in pink, so is the tip of her horn and ears and her hooves are pink but fade into white as they reach the torso. Her cuitemark is a paint brush with pink paint on it that just made a swirl. Also, I would like her to have her crown and necklace done. They are both gold with a circular mint green gem at the front of them. Lastly, her eyes are mint green. Thank you!

Okay so I kinda made a room in progress around her too, hope you enjoy.

oc_kivil_request_239487298_zpsfpwjyzkr.j

@@Drache,

IDEA!

Can you draw the same thing you did for me at first, but with Rarity on the other side of the table to reflect a date?

Thanks. :D

Drache, did you see this? ^

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Drache, did you see this? ^

I did sorry, was coloring a picture. Yes I can make a date scene for rarity and your oc IB. Totally can do. Will have to redraw but it gives me a chance to maybe make couples cupcakes instead of one big cake. I want to also expand my food art ability and couple date foods will help. I'll get on that as soon as I catch up to the other requests. As you see I am getting caught up real fast.

I did sorry, was coloring a picture. Yes I can make a date scene for rarity and your oc IB. Totally can do. Will have to redraw but it gives me a chance to maybe make couples cupcakes instead of one big cake. I want to also expand my food art ability and couple date foods will help. I'll get on that as soon as I catch up to the other requests. As you see I am getting caught up real fast.

No problem. I just wanted to make sure you saw it because another page was made. XD

But your art is awesome man. B) You're waaaay up there on my top of my list of forum artists. -_-

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Okay so I kinda made a room in progress around her too, hope you enjoy.

sig-3881355.oc_kivil_request_239487298_z

Oh my gosh! That is wonderful! Can I request just one last thing?  :D  :please:

Since you already know my OC can you draw her cuddling Fancy Pants? Fancy Pants is her SSP

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~