295 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

(edited)

One thing I realised is that filly Moondancer has the same manestyle as filly Twilight. Makes sense considering that Twilight is loosely based on G1 Moondancer.

Edited by Odyssey

(edited)

That reunion went a lot smoother than I imagined it would. 

So not only does Moon Dancer look like Twilight, she's basically what Twilight would be like if she never went to Ponyville. This should be interesting. 

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

Moondancer called Twilight Sparkle "Twilight Twinkle". Yet another past generation gag! Twilight Sparkle is loosely based off of G3's Twilight Twinkle (her design specifically) and was even originally going to be called that.

• Brohoof 6

I must say this episode's surprising me. It's a simple premise, but the callbacks have been very effective. And Spike's portrayal is very on point.

• Brohoof 8

Oh gosh, I am loving all this Canterlot-canon we're getting!!!  Lemon Hearts an event planner at Canterlot Castle, Minuette having such a bubbly, "glass-half-full" personality, Twinkelshine being... OK, she's kind of the third wheel, but she still seems nice!  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

Moondancer reminds me a lot of the WMG that EGW Human Twilight is our Pony Twilight if she never made any friends. 

• Brohoof 1