Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be your reaction if Celestia was sleeping in your bed one day?

Dawning Demon

After seeing a huge cartoon horse on my bed I'd probably go to the doctor or a psychiatrist to see if I did any drugs or heavy drinking the night before

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not allowed to say what I'd do on this message board.

Introduce myself as "h0I!! im temmie".

Transform into Optimus Prime.

J/K!  :lol: Assuming this is a cartoon-accurate version of Celestia and not some horrifyingly realistic horse version of Celestia...

I'd make sure that when she wakes up, the first thing she sees is me bowing, ready to obey any command she has! She would know that even in the human world, she has a loyal follower of the solar empire.

And if it was a human or Equestria Girls version of Celestia?

I guess just let her have the bed. At least it's not a stranger who randomly broke into my house.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Considering how much time I spend in bed? 

*rolls over, her mane tickles nose* "wha?" *opens eyes* *sees Celestia smiling at him* O.O 

And then because I have no survival instinct just stare at her like a deer in headlights. Or slowly roll over till I fall out of bed and then keep rolling out of the room. 

I'd ask, "You come here often?"

Celesita: "No but you 

*gets whacked in the back of head before he can finish the joke* 

OKAY! 

Pet her gently, like, once, because she's sleeping.  Preferably the joint of a wing, but whatever is closest and least likely to disturb her.  Then would attempt to look busy without leaving the bed (Because then what?  Stand in the doorway?  Even creepier, like she was there alone, like it's her bed and I'm the intruder.  Nono.) by probably reading a book until she wakes.  Awkward greetings, very polite/formal/trying to be nice and not creepy on my part.  Hopefully she doesn't annihilate and we can snuggle OBVIOUSLY

1) "Oh my gosh, how did a cartoon horse end up in my bed?!"

2) "Cool, now that I have royalty staying over at my house, I'll become more popular!"

3) "Wait, if Celestia is here, is there a portal to Equestria somewhere in my closet?"