Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which video game character are you?

Cyan

Leave, just leave right now and never come back!!!!!! Or at least go play halo 1 - 3 and maybe reach, and ODST, and probably even halo wars.

Uhh... I would be Mario. :) That way I am always getting some from princess peach ;)

Master Chief! Yessss!

Now I can fulfill my love of sleeping. Just wake me when you need me.

Edited by Aureity

The Prince from the Katamari series

Whoa, you see whacked out stuff all the time? You're a bit of a neat freak, though. Your diminutive stature doesn't keep you from moving mountains. Pay dad a visit, I'm sure he has a job for you.

I got Solid Snake, KICK FLANK!

Posted Image

You operate alone, and love tech gear. You're frequently given tough missions and told to just plod on -- strangely enough, you're also frequently betrayed, so keep a close eye on your friends. Quit smoking -- the bad guys can smell you from a mile away.

• 2 years later...
I am apparently The Prince (Katamari). Unfortunately, I don't know who he is. Description: 'Whoa, you see whacked out stuff all the time? You're a bit of a neat freak, though. Your diminutive stature doesn't keep you from moving mountains. Pay dad a visit, I'm sure he has a job for you.'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

For me Im the scout from TF2. Scout is also my main in TF2. Scout has got to be one of my favorite characters because of his spot on dialogue and his outrageous personality. His Bostonian resembles somewhat to my Michigan accent. Most importantly though he is weak in arm strength like me but uses his size and speed to get up close to his enemies and take them down much like me. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...