Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to be a Spike to a pony who would you choose?

cider float

To clarify, is this as his actual role as an assistant to Twilight or more along the lines of a metaphorical 'servant' to Rarity (no euphemisms meant please no ban)?

Whatever you want my friend

• Brohoof 2

If I had to be Spike in a Twilight sense I'd probably pick Pinkie. I'd be run ragged but damn if it wouldn't be a hilarious and fun job, being her assistant in her random weird hijinks. And I think I might pick Pinkie as my 'Rarity' as well just because I think she'd be the mare most likely to reciprocate? I like all of the girls at least some, so I might as well try with the one most likely to give me a chance! Of course these things are mutually exclusive, crushing on your caretaker/employer is unwise (regardless of what many an MLP fanfic tells us).

• Brohoof 2

I'd probably say Pinkie too, she would be the most fun and just think of all the ponies that you would get to meet (considering she is friends with everypony ever!)

Probably Applejack. She has a strong work ethic so that means she'd insist on doing it all herself and I'd get stuck with the easier things like running to the store to grab her something.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Discord! :umad:
Oooh, the chaos we'd spread~

Humans may be slower than ponies, but they're more dextrous and flexible. We have feet that aren't hooved, making it next to impossible to hear someone skulking around if you're used to hearing hoof sounds, even if that someone is sprinting. We're essentially built for poking around places we don't belong... And lastly, we have thin, nimble fingers, perfect for picking pockets without having ponies notice... Or putting something unexpected inside the pockets... Fire crackers, poison joke, bottles of honey with the lid unscrewed! And the best part is, nopony would have to know that Discord had an assistant. It sounds like a pretty fun time to me!

Again, some may say that Discord doesn't count because he is not a pony...

And to that I say the same thing I always do...

Your argument makes sense.... But we're not talking sense when Discord is involved!

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 1

I would love to be Rarity's 'Spike'. :wub::D I'd love to do whatever she asked of me. I'd love working for her, and pamper her and whatnot. She's Rarity angel. :D I'd gladly do her lovely bidding. I practically worship her. :grin2:

Nothing's too much for me to do for you milady. :rarity:

post-30784-0-96576900-1436926652_thumb.png

Rarity. Twilight is my favorite overall, rarity is a close second, and i would have fun learning stuff from Rares. I think that a really good relationship could come out of being rarity's number 1 assistant. Spike would be jealous though. :mustache:

Maybe Dr. Whooves. I'd get to help with science experiments.

Or Pinkie Pie. I could help her bake and throw parties.

Probably Applejack. She has a strong work ethic so that means she'd insist on doing it all herself and I'd get stuck with the easier things like running to the store to grab her something.

Well, you can see how well that worked out in Spike at Your Service. ^_^