How into Cheese are you?  

74 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like Cheese?

• Cheese is Life!
    • Yes, sometimes.
    • Unsure.
    • No, I hate it.
    • Cheese is worse food!

I voted that cheese is life, mainly because a lot of what I eat are cheese crackers (goldfish and Cheez-its!). I also really like grilled cheese sandwiches, cheese pizza, as well as plain cheese.

But I have some reservations... The cheese on pizza is actually not something I can always tolerate, and I never can eat too many pieces because of that. Also cheese pizza can smell really nasty! It's funny how I can still eat it, but that smell... Ugh.

• Brohoof 1

For reasons, I can't eat cheese anymore (aside from non-dairy cheese, which I'm not a huge fan of), but it was one of my favourite foods back when I had it. :D If I didn't have a cheese sandwich or block of cheese at some point in the week, something was very wrong. :P

You can actually get these lactose enzymes ... its like a tablet thing you eat along with dairy products, basically you can eat dairy products! :D Its quite useful ... I also think probiotic drinks like Yakult are helpful as well.

P.S. I wonder if anyone has seen that video I shared ... its very informative for discovering new cheese! :lol:

Edited by Fleur-De-Lis
  • Brohoof 1

I hate cheese so much. The smell makes me wanna hurl and the taste does as well.

I mean if it's in food and I can't taste it then whatever. But one time in culinary we made this spaghetti lasagna stuff and I got a big hunk of cheese in one of my bites and I almost threw up >_>

I have an on and off relationship with cheese. We are still kind of cool, though nowhere near as cool as we used to be. She doesn't mind when I decide to hang out with her mexican cousin, she gets a bit upset when I talk to her swiss cousin, and don't even get me started on her blue cousin. All in all, for a cute little american cheese, she ain't bad.

I don't "like" cheese, I love it. If I don't love it, I don't swallow.

My favorite type is a nice aged cheddar or aged Gouda. 

I eat cheese as often as I can. 

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm partial to mozzarella, myself; I eat it on pasta and, when I'm making a pizza at home, I load it with the stuff!

...Though I'm not proud to say that I couldn't spell it without help from the spell checker :/