Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you an introvert or Extrovert?

Haruhi-chan

Introvert, Extrovert or in Between?  

166 users have voted

1. 1. Introvert, Extrovert or in Between?

• Introvert
    • In Between
    • Extrovert

I'm pretty much an Ambivert, thanks to my Autism. I Have my personal space. But I still like to talk to other people.

Being introverted doesn't mean you dislike communication. It doesn't make you shy, or a recluse, or what have you. It's just draining to be around others for extended periods of time. I've known some very gregarious introverts that were the life of the party, as 'twere.

Pretty much an Introvert, as I have a really hard time doing social interaction and meeting new people.

But once I know that person well? People can mistake me with ease for a social butterfly, even when they may be wrong.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
(edited)

I'm an even mix of both, honestly. I tend to lean a little more towards the extrovert side of the spectrum many times though....

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I used to be really introvert; then I thought "nah fuck this it's annoying ", so I worked on becoming more and more expressive, thus leading to becoming extrovert

• Brohoof 1

I've been a major introvert for as far as I remember. It doesn't help that I'm becoming more and more withdrawn over time, thanks to personal reasons and bad experiences.

I'm a huge introvert IRL, I find it difficult to interact with people even those I'm close to. :/

Also because of my social anxiety, yeah that's part of it.

(edited)
On 6/30/2019 at 3:36 AM, Magic Note said:

I'm a huge introvert around people I'm unfamiliar with. I guess I'm only an extrovert with people I'm familiar with. So it's a weird mix of both?

This was exactly was I was going to write. With ponies I know, I’m the Pinkie Pie that annoys each and everypony waaay to much. And otherwise I’m ultra mega boring and stay in the background.

Edited by MistyMuffins
spelling bad

I used to be fairly mixed, but I've become heavily introverted over the years. I don't really talk to anyone, and I've only seen my friend twice this year. The rest of my time has been spent alone in my room.