Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Digimon Fan Club

Lyme Soundstick

I'm still in love digimon world 3's cartoony isometric overworld graphics. I can't really decide whether Adventure 02 or Tamers was my favourite... I really liked Tamers when it was in the real world, but the other was pretty darn solid throughout.

I watched Adventure01, Adventure02, and Tamers.  After another total revamp for season 4, I just didn't have any interest in yet another band of brand new characters.  But seriously...why does the main leader in each one have to be a goggle head?  :P 

One thing I like are the parallels between the Digidestined and the Mane 6.  Each major character embodies a virtue of some kind and it gets developed throughout the story arc.  They even used the same plot device in both cartoons:  All hope was supposedly lost when their physical elements were destroyed only for the good guys to learn that they had the real power within all along. :) 

• Brohoof 2

I love the Digimon series since im a furry, so i found digimons always interesting and cute and always watched the series as a kid.

I dont remember much though.

I remember one episode when they encountered some sort of long dragon thing which you only saw as a shadow and it was corrupted or something  :wacko:  I have no idea from what series this episode was, but that was the series i watched  :lol:

But i remember the Digimon Movie, which is still one of my favorite movies  :pinkie:

I also had this one Videogame Digimon World 4...well the purple one looked cute, but the game itself was kinda boring as far as i remember  :ooh:

My favorite series would be the fourth one..i think? If thats the series in which they dont turn into digimons because they have them as partners...i dont know what its called, but agumon was in it  :ooh:

My Favorite Digimons would be Renamon, Agumon, guilmon and this purple one from Digimon World 4.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I only watched it up to season 3, they just stopped showing it after that but i hope they start showing it here again. I still love the series and have started watching Digimon Tri.

A new Digimon game called Digimon Story CyberSleuth is coming out in February only for Playstation 4. I pre ordered it and can't wait for it! :)

91HK7S9JfML._SL1500_.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I only watched it up to season 3, they just stopped showing it after that but i hope they start showing it here again. I still love the series and have started watching Digimon Tri.

A new Digimon game called Digimon Story CyberSleuth is coming out in February only for Playstation 4. I pre ordered it and can't wait for it! :)

sig-4225134.91HK7S9JfML._SL1500_.jpg

Guess what I'll be pre-ordering soon then  :pinkie:

Also anyone here watch Death BAttle cause I think the next one in 3 weeks will interest you guys  :twi:

How in the hay has this not been posted?

So yeah, long story short, been a fan since catching the halfway point of S1. Didn't know there was an S2 so I came to that game a little late. Stayed for all of S3, and like everybody else got my mind blown. Didn't know there was a S4. Got partway into that. Wasn't as impressed. Watched "The Movie" in theaters a bunch of times. Played the first 3 games. I really only liked the first one. I should get back to watching the next 3 or so seasons that came out. 

Favorites? Wizardmon was my first. I thought Myotismon was cool.  Renamon & Gatomon are good ones. How could they not be? 

Also, you have moments like these.

• Brohoof 1