gamecubeguy214

PAC-MAN  

21 users have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favorite?

• Classic
    • PAC-MAN World
    • Ghostly Adventures
    • Ms PAC-MAN

There are currently three forms of PAC-MAN. We have the pizza shaped PAC-MAN, the first form of PAC-MAN to ever exist. Next, there's a PAC-MAN with a more feminine look, with lipstick and long, thick eyelashes. And then we got a PAC-MAN that was then a yellow ball with eyes, hands, and feet. And then Namco took that and added fingers and more realistic eyes. They also gave him shoelaces and the voice of a constipated old man with a very high voice. Which one is your favorite?Classic, Ms PAC-MAN, ball, or Ghostly Adventures?

sig-4000130.sig-4000130.sig-4000130.sig-

Edited by gamecubeguy214

I like Ms. Pacman classic.  Can't beat the old arcade stuff.  Glad they didn't call him "Puckman" like they were going to.  They realized that it'd be too easy for vandalizers to make that inappropriate  :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Well I like the classic one the most.tumblr_mi6yeze5nA1qgik10o1_250.gif

Just because it's such a classic. The second one looks alright but the one on the right looks just ugly.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I like Ghostly Adventures the most. My siblings watch that show..I've only seen a little bit of it but I'm impressed by the animation. The voice acting is alright too.

I think the show is decent in animation, voice acting, and the story. The story is kind of racist though, Betrayus had a plan to kill all the the yellow PAC-WORLDers and they can just not kill PAC-MAN. Why does he want all the yellow ones dead? Why not just make PAC-WORLDers go extinct altogether? Better idea, why not just leave them alone? The Ghostly Adventures games are excellent. They get boring kind of quickly but they're pretty good.

• Brohoof 1

Since the middle Pacman was the first one, i ever saw, i choose him. But i like all Designs.  :fluttershy:

But my most favorite Pacman Style would be the one from Pac Land :

post-30449-0-05219300-1448210223.png

I like his Hat.  :fluttershy:

• 1 month later...

I like Ghostly Adventures the most. My siblings watch that show..I've only seen a little bit of it but I'm impressed by the animation. The voice acting is alright too.

You sure it's not because they are voiced by our favorite horses  :toldya: ? Nah, I've started watching it because of the voices myself  :smug: , it's pretty decent. I specially love Betrayus, sucka is hilarious  :muffins: .

OK, I played the classic on my NES (rest in pieces  :sunny: ), but I've spent way more with games with an actual end like Ninja Gaiden, Super C, and of course, Mario  :smug: , so, I wouldn't call myself a big classic pac fan. I've played the original Pac World, but I've never finished it  :( , got stuck with the clowns race.... boss fight :huh:? then again, I was kinda n00bish back then  :lol: . I don't really big in the franchise, so, I guess I pick Ghostly Adventures. I've consumed it way more than all Pac Man games played combined 

• 7 years later...