Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever tried clothes for the opposite gender?

Jokuc

Why yes, I have! I do it quite often! I just LOVE to crossdress! :D. Most of the time, I wear panties and thigh-high stockings under my normal clothes, and I love them. Sometimes, when I'm home alone or if it's late at night, I wear a skirt or a dress :wub:

I aim at getting myself a thong, some suspenders, along with rainbow-coloured stockings and arm-warmers. Oh yes, that's my dream outfit <3

Pics or it didn't happen!! :bedeyes: 

Thong? That sounds incredibly uncomfortable.

Believe me, it's super fun and super cute

As I said in my last post, I really wish that skirts would look good on me but even if I shave my legs it looks terrible :(

wat do? :C

• Brohoof 2

Not yet. I never had a reason to do this. And I also don't think that a dress or other female clothes fits to me. I mean, I have thoroughly a feminine side, but not so strong and definitely not on my look.  :lol:

I said in my last post, I really wish that skirts would look good on me but even if I shave my legs it looks terrible :( wat do? :C

Well mate, that's just your opinion on how you look in a skirt. Nothing I can do about it :lol: Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 1

@Grauwitz: First, the picture looks cute with the teddy. Second, you are a person who can wear this in my opinion. When I look into the mirror and see myself with my beard, I really can't imagine that female clothes looks good on me. The only reason I would do this is for Carnival or maybe the cologne gay pride (I live near of cologne and there we have both Gay Pride and Carnival). But I think I would prefer other costumes.  :lol:

Edit: ok, picture is gone. XD

Edited by IronM17

I've never really had the chance to try on girls clothing.

I had an ex who always complained about her heels so I tried them on once to prove her wrong. I walked better in them than she did ;)

Other than that yeah, never really had the chance to. I am really femenine for a guy though and everyone said I would've made a better girl anyway. I just figure I'm a bit late in the game to be making those kind of changes.

Though for what it's worth I do have a lot of pink, hoodies, jackets, t-shirts, that I love to wear, it just feels more "right" somehow. 

• Brohoof 1

Yep. Once when I had to make a trip to the stores, I've worn my housemate's jeans, shirt and socks.

But that was the only time and I couldn't be bothered doing my laundry the day before. Nobody could tell because it was practically the same and I'm thin enough to fit.   :P

• Brohoof 2

My cousin dared me to wear a pair of her crotchless panties (the normal cotton, non lace kind) to school one time, if that counts. They were actually surprisely comfortable. The support was where it counnts.

Edited by Dinos4Ever
  • Brohoof 2

Not really. A male would look weird in ''girl clothes'', not because they are male in female clothes, but because you don't see them wear it often, and I am using the word ''weird'' as ''unusual''. As you can see, I am a feminist.

Edited by gamecubeguy214

Of course!  I love dresses and skirts and feminine clothing.  A lot of what I wear I make myself, and it's super comfy, too.

I just want to add that I don't believe clothes should be gender specific, and it's only technically cross dressing if you wear a garment designed for a body part you don't have.  I.e. support undergarments.  Of course, there would still be clothing tailored for male and female figures, I'm just saying that there's no reason we can't have women's dresses and men's dresses.  It's just clothes.  People should be able to wear whatever they want.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite jacket came from a discount rack and it was originally from somewhere in the men's section. It sure was comfortable. Also the family friend that grandma and I live with let me have old unopened/unworn pairs of pants that he never used. They're a bit too long on me though.

On 8/24/2015 at 10:21 AM, GrauWitz said:

Well mate, that's just your opinion on how you look in a skirt. Nothing I can do about it :lol:

Edited by Fizz.

I used to put my dad's ties on all the time because it was fun, though I never left the house in them.

• Brohoof 2