Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever tried clothes for the opposite gender?

Jokuc

Aside from getting hand-me-downs from my brother to lounge around the house in, no -- I haven't. And I never will. That's just me ^^ I'd definitely wear a snapback, though. But those aren't really considered male. Girls wear them all the time.

Edited by Jaxsie

I have... worn female clothes.... on an off since I was young. I started after watching MASH, Max Klinger. I usually only dress up in the winter.... when the mood hits, for a change of pace. I do wear leggings under my jeans in the winter.... so much warmer than just jeans, and comfy. I've had bad luck with women, so to admit it this way I sometimes play both roles around my cat and dog. :blush:

Well, I think the overalls I wore when I was ten might have been meant for boys. And there was this one shirt I had when I was eight that was a boy's shirt, but I didn't realize it until I saw a boy in my class wearing the exact same shirt, and I never wore it again after that. Other than those overalls, I have never knowingly worn guys' clothes, and I never will. I couldn't even if I wanted to because my boobs are too big.

Well, personally I'm pretty androgynous... I go back and forth between feeling male and feeling female but I don't change my pronouns or my clothing... I just buy clothes I like and that's what I wear.  Most of my pants come from the women's section, but women's tops aren't typically comfortable for me, so most of my shirts and jackets come from the men's section.  Most of my shoes are from the men's section too.  It's just more comfortable clothing for me than most women's is, and it has cooler designs/logos.  Honestly it's like the people making clothes don't get that women also like Star Wars and superheroes and not just cute things.

• Brohoof 1

Well, personally I'm pretty androgynous... I go back and forth between feeling male and feeling female but I don't change my pronouns or my clothing... I just buy clothes I like and that's what I wear.  Most of my pants come from the women's section, but women's tops aren't typically comfortable for me, so most of my shirts and jackets come from the men's section.  Most of my shoes are from the men's section too.  It's just more comfortable clothing for me than most women's is, and it has cooler designs/logos.  Honestly it's like the people making clothes don't get that women also like Star Wars and superheroes and not just cute things.

A good place to find women's clothing for thing like start wars, DR who and lot's more is Her Universe created by Ashley Ekstien voice of Ashoka. She created the line bassically cause of what you said women don't get any star wars stuff or any thing and us Males just get it all to ourselves more or less.

I often wear bib overalls and men's jeans, mens size t-shirts, only wear boxers. I also wear men's shoes, specifically steel toed boots.  Women's clothes are stupid, revealing, and uncomfortable. I rarely wear clothing from my own sex, and when I do, it's not much of an upgrade anyways. At MOST,  I will wear floor length Gypsy skirts, and razor back tank tops....and bras, I have to wear bras in public :pout: , but I often go braless if I am wearing bibs, because no one can tell then.....

Edited by Treble Bolt

Seeing as I identify as gender fluid, I don't know if anyone else would still count it as trying opposite sex clothes, but I guess between the taboo of it in my family/housing situation and the fact that I've always presented as my biological gender, it feels to me like it should count.

But unfortunately, no, I've never tried wearing clothes made for the opposite gender, even though I'd really like to one day.

I wish my parents would buy me female clothes. I totally would wear dresses all the time. And then put a nerdy T-shirt on over it.

EDIT: ohmuhgeeireallywanttowearadressrightnowitwouldbesocutebuticantandihaveleghairanditsgrossandEIGUONEURINSIDG IGNDIGJN

Edited by Lapis Lazuli
  • Brohoof 3

only twice when i was really young i was screwing around with mums high heels and later in high school when i nicked my friends jackets through those to experiences i have come to 2 conclusions.

1. High heels a stupid doesn't matter your gender.

2. Women's hoodies are awesome!  :pinkie:

I have always had a secret desire i try more  :blush: shhhhhhhh...

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, some pop culture shirt designs I like are only available in mens clothing. I hate how mens clothing fits though, way too baggy and unflattering for me.

I think I might own a pair of womens jeans by mistake, but I don't know at this point. Explains why they're so comfy and form fitting. I'd like to try on girls clothing. I'd think I'd look good in it. My parents say I have the proportions of a (female) model. Heck, I've been mistaken for a woman from behind (I laughed when a dude pushed past me saying "Excuse me, miss." 

Hey, Kurt Cobain was a cross dresser! 

tumblr_lqlni2DaYr1qh5pnuo1_r1_500.jpg

So yeah, I'd like to give it a try one of these days... when I can get my own ride... so my parents don't have to take me.... and see that their son bought a comfy new skirt (I don't' think the whole kilt argument is gonna work, though I'm up for wearing those too. Ancestral heritage!)

Heck, with the right make up, I could probably pass myself off as a girl... if I wasn't so attached to my beard (real men don't shave). 

• 1 month later...

Well I have tried clothes now for females now and conclusion. They are so comfortable and snug. I recently got myself a pare of leggings and a camisole. They are just so nice to wear when I feel feminine (I am genderfluid) got to say I would like to have more leggings and that I just like how soft they are. Note to self at somepoint get ones self a nice skirt to wear XD.