Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So about Derpy...

Silverwisp the Bard

Derpy Poll  

55 users have voted

1. 1. What was your idea of Derpy (pre-Roundup)?

• Just clumsy
    • Borderline functioning
    • Mild mental retardation

So what did you think, when you thought Derpy, before Last Roundup hit?

I'm asking this, because before that, I had always imagened her to just being cross-eyed and maybe a bit clumsy. that being said, I quite like the idea of her, while being a bit slow, still being a contributing member of society, which would be a good message and imo fit the show. So what are your thoughts on the matter?

Edited by Simon the Scribe

When I noticed she was a fan favorite, I was mostly indifferent to her for the most part. She seemed cool, but kind of meh. After The Last Roundup, she was alot more appealing just because she was very clumsy and funny.

Just clumsy. I never liked most of the comics and fan art that portrayed her as retarded. I was thinking about writing a fanfic where she was a mad scientist who created an army of Rainbow Dash clones, but I never got around to it.

Just clumsy. I actually imagined her for somepony who would be like

Posted Image

But calmer.

Actually why don't you try comparing Pinkie Pie and Dee Dee?Even the colors are the same.

As for who Ed is.He is a character from the show called ''Ed,Edd n Eddy'' which involves three kids who live in a cul-de-sac in their stupid and comical schemes to get enough money to buy jawbreakers.

Actually why don't you try comparing Pinkie Pie and Dee Dee?Even the colors are the same.

As for who Ed is.He is a character from the show called ''Ed,Edd n Eddy'' which involves three kids who live in a cul-de-sac in their stupid and comical schemes to get enough money to buy jawbreakers.

Yeah I know, but Pinkie is way smarter than Dee Dee B) So I guess that's the reason for it :P

Just clumsy,also i hope she has the same voice(Tabitha :D )if she is going to have another role in season 3.(or the royal wedding if we're lucky.)

I have always thought Derpy was just a lovable klutz who was just a cute(and not to mention awesome) background pony who could teach us something about accepting those who are different then us and allowing them to help even though they may mess us.

Yeah I know, but Pinkie is way smarter than Dee Dee B) So I guess that's the reason for it :P

True...true but you have to admit they do look seem like each other when it comes to the color scheme and fun-loving nature.

True...true but you have to admit they do look seem like each other when it comes to the color scheme and fun-loving nature.

Posted Image