Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever been featured on EQD?

NomadSpellbrush

Don't really know if this is a post to put in the fan art section. If anything it would be better suited as a status or in media discussion.

Either way, no. I have submitted a few times but never got featured. A little disappointing but it's not the end of the world.

• Brohoof 1

Not that I know of. I haven't submitted any of my fanfics there, so probably not. I did recently collaborate with someone that's been featured on EqD before. Whenever the collaboration's released, I'll reply to this again.

Well, if getting your name onto the site is a feature. I'll say that I've done it up to 3 or 4 times now. All of them would be relating with big important pony news, or just something that the fandom would be generally interested in.

I think to date, I have sent over 300 or more pieces of new/artwork/videos/etc to EQD. ^^"

And a few meetup pictures for the Night Roundup...

Though I would love to get at least one of my artworks in a Daily Drawfriend ^_^

No, mainly because I can't think of much original pony content that I'm good at to make videos of, and because my art skills are still fairly bad, given my lack of experience, and freehanded style.

If there were a Smash Bros. Daily I woulda been on there. But that doesn't exist, so...

bleh

• Brohoof 1

Yes actually, I was featured a few times waaaay back in the early days of the fandom. I got several fanfictions that were posted there.

I did a couple of times for some 3D printed models I had made, and was hoping to sell.  It didn't really increase my exposure much. It didn't help that the about the only thing that bronies spend obscene amounts of cash on are plushes. Or that I can't model an actual pony with the software I have. Well, it's possible, but It's so far off from my field of experience it's not even worth the effort.

• Brohoof 1