movies/tv Your favorite Cartoon Network TV Show?

WarpSpeed

REGULAR SHOW, BRO!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

"If a man can bridge the gap between life and death, if he can live on after he's dead, then maybe he was a great man." - James Dean

I haven't watched anything on Cartoon Network since like forever, and in result I can recall only a handful shows witch aired in 90's and 2000's. My personal favourites would include:

- teen titans (all time CN favourite)

- dexter's laboratory

- powerpuff girls

- foster's home for imaginary friends

- Kids next door

I remember others, but apparently I wasn't that much into them since I can't recall the details.

Science wil reveal the Truth. Eventually...

Current:

Steven Universe

We Bare Bears

The Amazing World of Gumball

Past:

Dexter's Laboratory

The Powerpuff Girls

Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Courage the Cowardly Dog

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Codename: Kids Next Door

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Chowder

Total Drama (Even if that's technically an import)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Top 10 in no order:

Ed, Edd N Eddy

Powerpuff Girls

Codename: Kids Next Door

Dexter's Laboratory

Johnny Bravo

Billy and Mandy

Courage The Cowardly Dog

Teen Titans

Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

Steven Universe

• Steven Universe: I would probably even say it's my favourite cartoon of all time. The stories are compelling, the characters are all unique and stand out in one way, the overall art design is fantastic, the lore behind this show is fascinating... I could go on about thy this is a great show. Perhaps I'm overestimating it, but I just can't help. It's such a memorable show.
  • Over the Garden Wall: Even if it was just a mini-series, it still does a lot of things right. The art style is great, Wirt and Greg are interesting characters and the lore of OTGW is also fascinating. I also like how this series is a little more mature than most CC shows. I'm not saying that immature cartoons are bad, but it is certainly refreshing to see a show that has a more no-nonsense tone.
  • The Amazing World of Gumball: I wouldn't really call it a favourite of mine since the stories and humour are pretty weak, but it's only one of my favourites because the animation is simply amazing. To see different art styles complement one another makes it a fun show to watch. If you're a fan of different styles of animation, I'd recommend it, but like I said don't be expecting a grand story or whatever.

I'm also marathoning Adventure Time as of now. So far, I think it's pretty good, but it only gets better at Season 3.

Right now my favorite cartoon network show is: We Bare Bears

I love Ice Bear. Especially how he is a great cook ha.

• Brohoof 1

img-30538-1-img-30538-1-post-8308-0-7667

Signature By: Kyoshi 

"There has never been a sadness that can't be cured by breakfast food." - Ron Swanson

QuirkyUsername Makes Me Smile!

• 1 month later...

Tbh I was more of a Nick kid when I was young, occasionally watched both The Powerpuff Girls and Ed Edd n Eddy but can't remember which one I liked more. Nowadays I only really watch the Amazing World of Gumball because it's a good way to pass the time when eating lunch at home. Seen quite a bit of Steven Universe and it's not one of my favourites (though I do like the show) and only seen the first 3 episodes of Adventure Time.

I've gotta go with Steven Universe, since it's up there with my fave shows of old time and definitely second fave (maybe joint first?) cartoon ^_^ I like We Bare Bears a lot too, and lately my friend's been getting me into Regular Show which is fun, but not one of my faves just yet.

Oldschool, I LOVED the Powerpuff Girls when I was younger, and also Dexter's Lab, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Cow & Chicken...I feel like the only person here who DIDN'T like Courage the Cowardly Dog though :lol: it was just too creepy for me, I was/am a wimp lol.

post-15132-0-83112800-1440723081.png

wonderful signature by Blue Moon & Wheatley! | cosplay | deviantart | fimfiction | johari window | pm me for 3DS friend code, or just to talk/make friends/whatever! <3

My favourite classic Cartoon Network show: Not too sure, but I did really enjoy Camp Lazlo when I was little, and it was on all the time when I had a chance to watch CN.

My favourite modern Cartoon Network show: Currently Regular Show

• Brohoof 1

Aspiring animator/illustrator, founder of MLPF's Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake fan club!

"The magic of friendship grows"