KBz

139 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Since I actually have a bbbff I got all choked up in the very first part of episode one. I didn't get crazy and disrupt things, but I did have a mild level of jealousy when my big brother got stolen from me married. I honestly don't think anyone noticed, but I know from first hand experience exactly how Twilight felt. Thankfully, when I really got to know her, my sister-in-law and I became very good friends!

Lol people and the eyes, it looks quite red for me, and certanly redder than her glasses, so for me she's still red.

BTW, there's a hidden Derpy right in the part where the Real Cadence and Shining armor are getting married, in the bottom right corner

Amazing episodes were amazing.

I'd love to know the name of the theme that plays when Shining Armor and Cadence touch their horns together, it's quite beautiful.

Also, what happens when pegasi or earth ponies get married? They don't have a horn to put a ring onto. =(

Lol people and the eyes, it looks quite red for me, and certanly redder than her glasses, so for me she's still red.

Watch this - might change your mind.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b7UeuSHmbZw

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom iced the episode nicely.

I'm sticking by my theory of the Sonic Rainboom only being available to her during times of intense emotion - and she was feeling joy, no doubt - from how the wedding all went down. Thus, she performed it in one outing.

And she gave it a much shorter run up. Dashie was like ...POW! Rainboom on command. Like a BOSS!

• Brohoof 3

Oh yeah, the part when the Queen Changeling flashed like a star when she flew off into the distance reminded me of the old Pokemon series. Team Rocket's blasting off again!

• Brohoof 1

All my feels could not be contained while watching the finale. It was just so... HNNNNNG. I laughed a lot and even got the tiniest bit teary-eyed. Then I thought how awesome it would be to have the last song played at a wedding. A brony wedding, how cute!~

• Brohoof 2

Oh yeah, the part when the Queen Changeling flashed like a star when she flew off into the distance reminded me of the old Pokemon series. Team Rocket's blasting off again!

:o How did I miss that? As obsessed as I am with Pokemon, I'm kind of ashamed that I didn't see it.

So Disney-esque and amazing! Easily one of the most epic episodes ever made.

Disney can never come close to this masterpiece :P

I can't wait to get official versions of the songs.

Edited by bloodyfox
  • Brohoof 1

I thought it was the second best two-part episode ever, only being beat by The Return Of Harmony 2-parter. It had excellent music and animation I have to say.
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my god that episode!!! That was awesome! As usuall this show never fails at making awesome villains and I did not expect the shape shifter! The changelings were awesome too, also there was a fight scene! Wasn't expecting that! And 4 songs total?!? And surprise vynial scratch lol

Over all, this was an excellent end to the season

When I started watching I was like :) like how I always am at the start of an MLP episode, then Twilight's BBBFF song made me go :D because I was glad she finally got one and then when Cadence appeared I was like :o and totally suspicious of her right away and then when everone was hating on Twilight I was like :( and then when Cadence turned all evil I was like :blink: *deep breath* and when part 2 came on I was like :D the whole time till it was over and the I was like :wub: and have been all day. :lol:

Edited by Super Brony Bolt 64
  • Brohoof 1

Lets see what I like....too many to list, topped off with laziness :P.

One thing that interested me was how RD was able to pull of a Sonic Rainboom only a few seconds after lifting off. Usually its when she's dive-bombing when it happens. I guess she has much more skill now :huh:. I also thought that she was gonna pull off a 2nd Rainboom when she arched around. I was wrong -_-.

Ok, I may the only pony who thought this was the most average episode in the whole season.

1)The whole story seemed like they just put some great scenes together and the whole episode was not made in a cohesive fashion. There were parts that just wasn't needed.

2)Unlike Discord, I felt that the evil queen didn't really have much mystery behind her. Discord's intentions to me is still in doubt. Did he want to control Equestria or was he just playing the ponies for the chaos? I liked that the show never answered this. It was giving us something that most cartoons these days don't. The use of our own imagination. We can make Discord our special version of Discord. But in this episode they went and gave us all the answers.

3) In addition, the character's don't have that much depth behind them. They are generic and one dimensional. It was like I could predict their lines. The bad guy was bad, no way for me to relate to them. I mean lets look at Discord. Was he really a bad guy? He gave the ponies the Elements of Harmony. He wanted to lose. He didn't want to destroy Equestria, he just wanted to have fun, which is what we all want right? The evil queen was so boring. She had no real motivation behind her capture of Equestria past her wanting more power. I think those types of Bad Guys really have no idea what their doing. I mean what's the point of trying to taking over Equestria for the sake of taking over Equestria.

4) There were some parts of the show that just wasn't required. I mean look at the bridesmaids. Why bother with them attacking the Twi and Cadence. It just seemed so pointless. I mean look at the force field. Who tipped of Celestia? There seemed to be no point to it and it was kind of lazy putting it there. It was put there to give the evil queen a reason to marry Shining Armor, so she could break the spell. That's...it. One whole plot point just for 1 stupid reason?

I have more ideas but am too lazy to put them to words. Any that's my opinion. Please don't destroy me/make clones of me.

That was probably one of my favorite episodes :D

Was anyone thinking like Silver Spoon when you saw "special" Cadence without her disguise for the first time?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJyLCR7MOn8

EDIT:

Diamond Tiara, silly me

Edited by Boreal

I watched the episode with 40 other people today. It was awesome. If you guys can watch this with like-minded people, it's one of the best social experiences ever.

Anyways, I'm rather tired, but I think this is one of the best episodes ever. The pacing is somewhat poorer than previous episodes, but the unique plot elements deployed make up for it. This episode did not feel like an average MLP episode at all - it felt like a good fanfic come to life.

And Twilight's song was completely boss. Lyrics weren't that great, but everything else was phenomenal. I'm looping this as we speak. I love Rebecca Shoichet's voice. She hits every note, nice and easy.

I'll just say one thing about the finale. When I mentioned the Vile Tribe scene in Lunar in the previous thread, I was doing so as a joke. Ok? I was not serious about that.

Queen Chrysalis... and her army... Yeah, they're the Vile Tribe. I can't deny it now. I just can't. They live outside of Equestria in some far off land, and they're usually not supposed to be able to enter Equestria en masse like that, but can if the circumstances are right. Just like how the Vile Tribe lives in the Frontier, and can't normally enter the main part of the land, unless the circumstances are right. They have a leader named Queen Chrysalis, who was disguised as a key character to get into a position of power. The leader of the Vile Tribe was disguised as the leader of Vane to get into a position of power.

So add up all this, and there are some disturbingly striking similarities. What's next? Are we getting a Magic Emperor?

By the way, the episode was awesome, and I would wager that we might see those Dopplegangers (Changelings) again. Queen Chrysalis knows now that she can overpower Celestia, so now it's just a matter of getting around Equestria's defenses. Maybe a certain draconequus who shall remain nameless can help her...

Edited by SBaby

Ignore the Fus Ro Dah and just think for a second. The Changelings are obviously durable enough not to die when getting sent back in all directions out of Equestria but think about other nations. The Changelings are obvious proof that there are other nations. Imagine their surprise when soldiers from a country that feeds off of the love of others are found in their borders.

Using Modern Warfare 2 logic, Shining Armor and Cadence started World War 3.

• Brohoof 4

This episode was simply fantastic. I loved every second of it. Easily one of the best episodes, period. I also really loved Cadence. She's gorgeous! New fave pony! YAY!!! B) B) B)