Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

I have had multiple parted dreams starting when I got magically transported to Canterlot by 'Tia. We then talked for a while and created these portals that allowed humans into the pony world and ponies into the human world. We soon showed the world and peace came between ponies and humans alike.

Talk about a interesting dream, i still have em to this day and I love and its one of the main reasons i love this community

I can't remember most dreams. So I don't remember any pony dreams, but of course I remember the Amnesia the dark descent scary dreams. Spend a lot of time with MLP related material, no dreams that i remember. Play amnesia a few hours, chased by face monster. Thanks a lot brain.

I had a dream where I was at my grandma's house with some of the Mane 6 (I THINK it was Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy) we where by ourselves there, and I had a friend coming over. He didn't know I had ponies there (I dont even know how they got there...)

Anyway I cant remember too much about it, but I do remember that me, Twilight and Pinkie Pie where having a conversation about kidnapping ponies (dont ask...) then Twilight joked about how easy it would be to kidnap Fluttershy (Who was down the garden shed with my grandma's dogs, of course), she said that you would only have to ask Fluttershy to come with you and she'd be so scared that she would.

LOW AND BEHOLD, 30 seconds later, Rainbow Dash crashes in through my grandma's french windows screaming "Fluttershy's gone! She was down the garden and then she's vanished!"

So of course, me being a raving collector of machettes and weapons of the orient, I decide to arm myself up and go after her, ponies on side. I dont remember too much after that, I think I actually woke up before I found her :( so she's still lost to me...but I will find her eventually, I wont stop trying to get back to that dream until I do...

Have you had any?

I've had 3 so far:

1. Adopting Dash as a filly. BEST. DREAM. EVER.

2. Going into class and at each desk instead of my classmates was... Rainbow Dash. :wacko:

3. An older version of me, some random dude, and Fluttershy climb into a cop car and start running from the cops in NYC. Under the Brooklyn Bridge was a frickin' desert, and we launched ourselves from the bridge onto the desert.

...and then I woke up of sheer awesomeness. :D

• Brohoof 1

Yeah.. last night actually..

Got into a fight, someone (human) killed my attacker.. than Cheerilee showed up...

Im still confused what the hell i ate last night, but whatever..

• Brohoof 1

I dreamt I was in a writing class and we had to deconstruct an MLP episode where two of the ponies came flying out of a cave in a cliff on the back of a dinosaur, but it was out of a different cliff than everyone had expected, and the one they'd expected suddenly blew up

I've had two so far that I can remember. Both didn't have ponies technically in them, but they seemed to have some elements from it.

Lemme explain. One of them I was at a dinner party, and the guests were talking about ponies.

Another one had a human version of Octavia ( :D ) we were being chased by some criminals or something. I got to show off my awesome karate skills when I fought them off :-P (actually, they were probably going to kill both of us with a pipe. SongBrony woke me up with an imo tweet before that happened)

Edited by AnonyPoni

Have you had any?

I've had 3 so far:

2. Going into class and at each desk instead of my classmates was... Rainbow Dash. :wacko:

3. An older version of me, some random dude, and Fluttershy climb into a cop car and start running from the cops in NYC. Under the Brooklyn Bridge was a frickin' desert, and we launched ourselves from the bridge onto the desert.

Your topic 'Pony dreams' has been merged with 'Pony Dreams' since they are both the same exact topic :3

Sadly I don't recall having a pony dream thus far >.> I don't ever remember my dreams, and the ones I do remember are always boring things.

Being an avid lover of cartoons my whole life, it is not unusual to see them in my dreams as well.  Most of them were about my favorite three cartoons of the past, the Chipmunks (80s version), the Transformers, and the Powerpuff Girls.  Here's the honest truth.  I first noticed this thread a few days ago and I was going to chime in.  I was going to bemoan the fact that, to date, I didn't have a single dream about MLP:FiM.  When I love a cartoon this much, it will inevitably appear in my dreams.  But because that didn't happen yet, I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong with me.  This was originally going to be a lament post.  But it won't be because, well, my wait ended last night.  :)  I don't remember a whole lot except that I was watching TV. Just that instead of looking like a normal cartoon, it looked like a pair of CGI ponies in a real life setting. I distinctly recall seeing blue and yellow Pegasi.  Hurray, my drought is finally over!

Have you had any?

I've had 3 so far:

Are you serious?  Number 1 sounds just like My Litte Dashie!

Edited by Wingnut

Being an avid lover of cartoons my whole life, it is not unusual to see them in my dreams as well.  Most of them were about my favorite three cartoons of the past, the Chipmunks (80s version), the Transformers, and the Powerpuff Girls.  

Here's the honest truth.  I first noticed this thread a few days ago and I was going to chime in.  I was going to bemoan the fact that, to date, I didn't have a single dream about MLP:FiM.  When I love a cartoon this much, it will inevitably appear in my dreams.  But because that didn't happen yet, I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong with me.  

This was originally going to be a lament post.  But it won't be because, well, my wait ended last night.  Posted Image  I don't remember a whole lot except that I was watching TV. Just that instead of looking like a normal cartoon, it looked like a pair of CGI ponies in a real life setting. I distinctly recall seeing blue and yellow Pegasi.  Hurray, my drought is finally over!

Are you serious?  Number 1 sounds just like My Litte Dashie!

Yeah, 'cause that dream actually happened after reading My Little Dashie. Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Here's my second MLP dream.  I was back in college and you'll never guess what the course subject matter is:  MLP:FiM!  We were even watching episodes in class.  Sounds like a cause for celebration, right?  Think again.  I just found out that in order to pass, I had to read a big text book from cover to cover in the next two days.  ^_^

Only a minor pony reference (actually not even a pony) but one dream I had, I met Russell Crowe and he was talking in Gilda's voice.

Yeah, that was strange.

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream that, Applejack was making apple sauce for me and we celebrated at Pinkie Pie's party.

Then, Rainbow Dash did a Sonic Rainboom that said, I am a awesome friend. Best dream that I ever had :3

• Brohoof 3

I had this dream a couple nights ago where I was walking by a random house during a storm and I heard screaming and it turned out to be someone causing animal cruelty to Fluttershy... dark I know, so I saved her, brought her home, took care of her... and now I am actually making a story since the dream influenced me and filled me with many ideas

I have never had a pony- related DREAM but I have had a pony-related DAY dream. Does that count? It was really awk though. My best friend was Rarity and the guy she (used to) liked was Soarin' and she was gazing up at him, flying with the other Wonderbolts. I watch her for awhile, then I look down at myself and I'm Fluttershy! Then Mrs. Loop handed out FLE opt out forms and I came back to the stinkin' human world. Oh, and my best friend was sitting right next to me. :P  

I long for a pony dream, especially maybe a lucid dream, it would be pretty cool to walk around amongst them as an equal and see what the back of my head imagines the culture is like based on what's shown in the show.

Recently in one of my dreams, I had pegasus wings. I didn't become full pony, but I did have wings. I laid out on my side, I'm stretching for some reason, and as I'm stretching I can see myself in a mirror or something and my wings are extending on my back as I'm stretching. I cant explain why it happened but I loved it anyway. Doesn't hurt that pegasus is my chosen race I pick for my "ponyself". Or maybe that's why it happened...?Of course since the Scootaloo episode, if Luna appears in anyone's dreams here, it fits.

Recently in one of my dreams, I had pegasus wings. I didn't become full pony, but I did have wings. I laid out on my side, I'm stretching for some reason, and as I'm stretching I can see myself in a mirror or something and my wings are extending on my back as I'm stretching. I cant explain why it happened but I loved it anyway. Doesn't hurt that pegasus is my chosen race I pick for my "ponyself". Or maybe that's why it happened...?Of course since the Scootaloo episode, if Luna appears in anyone's dreams here, it fits.

I've had some weird pony dreams that were caused me looking at that stupid clop clop reddit link. One of them was about me being Soarin, and the exact same moments happened from the fanfic "First Blush". I've had weirder ones that wouldn't be appropriate for the forums. A weird dream had to have to do with the cast members. What made this weird is that I had this dream more 3 times in a row. I met Michelle Creber, Madeline Peters, and Clarie Corlett. And some of the dreams I've had has to do with my fantasies I do not want to dream. Sure, they were nice, but the fantasies were only thought for 5 minutes. Imagine having your fantasies turned into 3 hour marathons. The Cupcakes dream lasted longer and was more than a nightmare. I wish my parents woke me up for sleeping too late, but they left the house, so my cupcake dream lasted too long.

Alright.  I had one a couple weeks ago.  This one will be kind of long, because there are some things I have to explain before we get to the part about the dream.

As some people already know, my dreams are kind of unusual, in that they are organized (or they seem to be organized).  Most if not all of my dreams, take place in the same overall 'world'.  Let me eplain what I mean.  Say I have a dream where I'm in a house.  We'll say this house has a backyard that has trees and other houses behind it (yes, this was indeed part of a dream I had before).  Now let's say I have another dream where I'm in another house, such as one with multiple basements (another dream I've had before).  In that dream, I could go from one of those houses to the other, as long as I am still dreaming.  In a nutshell, what I've discovered over time, is that almost all of my dreams (if not all of them) are connected by a sort of hub, where I can go between places that I had various dreams about. 

I decided to start mapping out this 'dream world' of mine.  And what I discovered is that a majority of the dreams take place in a localized area, like a city.  From what I can understand, the city is split into two main sections.  The north section consists primarily of suburban housing, two Elementary Schools, a Middle School, a High School and a science lab that has nuclear missiles in it.  Any houses that were 'my house' in any given dream have been in this section of the city.  On the north side of this section right past the Elementary School (which is the furthest north of all the schools), there is a desert on the west side and a beach on the north side.  The desert is directly north of the school, it is extremely hot (to the point where traveling through it is actually painful, even in the dream if you don't have an umbrella or some kind of shading), and going through it will lead to some sort of medieval-themed area that has a castle, which contains some sort of self-destruct mechanism.  The beach area of course has a body of water.  I didn't explore that section too much yet, but there is some land across the water to the east and to the north.

There is a multi-road bridge that connects the two sections of the city, and it is broken in several spots in the middle (there's exactly two lanes that aren't broken).  In the middle of the bridge is an airport that is rather large.

The southern section of the city has the bigger buildings, such as multi-floor stores, a mall and even a hotel.  The southernmost part of this section has more suburban housing, including a relative's house (yeah, strange).  There is also a college here.  This is where the ninja showed up in the convenience store in a previous dream, for those of you that remember my older post about this.

Anyway, to the south of this section, there is a hill that goes up for about 10 feet.  If you go over that hill, there is farmland.  And past that, is none other than Ponyville.  At least sometimes.  Other times, you get a Hogwarts-esque castle.  But this time, it was Ponyville.  Apparently Princess Celestia has some sort of rule about how often she can allow outsiders into Equestria, or that's what they told me anyway.  The thing is, there really isn't much else to the dream.  I got there and soon after I was told that, it ended.  Nothing unusual happened in that one.  But I did remember to map it out. 

By the way, try jumping repeatedly in the next dream you have.  It's fun.

Edited by SBaby

i had way too many its not even funny. I might have to see a therapist cause i had many NSFW dreams(4chan inspired them) A funny one i remeber having went something like me walking to my truck then big mac jumps out from the bed. i ask him, Nutshot? and he says Eeyup and kicks me hard in the grapes. when i woke up i see my samsung tablet on my crotch.

• Brohoof 2

My pony dreams always involve the Equestrian Civil War. I like Luna but i dont like the NLR. I usually dream that i am Solar Empire fighter pilot and i usually have pretty awesome dogfights over Seperatist parts of Equestria. My last one involved me making Ace! :D I find that you can your self to lucid dream if you write down everything you remember about the last dream. It works for me.

post-7493-0-35792400-1357378133_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1