Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

18 hours ago, .Wolfe. said:

The Fairly OddParents (the GOOD episodes)

I loved that show!:D Good memories. I'll watch some of it's episodes now I think, lol

The last television show I watched was The Incredible Doctor Pol. I am liking this season thus far!

I watched the first episode of Sonic X just a little bit ago. Haven't watched the series in a while, figured I might as well start over from the beginning. It's no SatAM but it's still fun.

598935591fd56_SonicXWallpapergroupLargee-mailview.thumb.jpg.6ecad23d747fdcfe04880ebbeb166093.jpg

The latest episode of MLP FIM.

I thought it was a good episode.

It was nice getting some continuity with the whole Friendship Journal being important for the first time since season 4, and I did enjoy the foreshadowing of Marks and Recreation with the CMC mentioning wanting to make a Cutie Mark summer camp.

I really enjoyed just how meta this episode was.  Seriously I think it is the most meta episode of the show, with how it seems to be addressing the fandom.

One of my favorite parts had to be how the episode tackled the whole "Fluttershy keeps on learning the same lesson over and over again" criticism.

Plus we got a great new song that sums up the show pretty well.

That one cartoon about horses. :D The episode in question was "Twilight Time" if anyone's curious.

Other than that, I watched a couple of episodes of BBC's Pointless. It's my favorite quiz show (the only one I watch right now) and they finally started airing new episodes here. As in new to me, they are actually from 2011.

• Brohoof 2

Finished watching the newest episode of Rick and Morty. Wasn't exceptionally hyped for it, and got what I expected. A pretty meh episode that was basically just there and just wasn't good. It's easily the worst of the new season (not really saying much considering it's only had 4 episodes, and the other 3 were good).

Edited by Barik the Luigineer

I watched Danganronpa an anime series. I started it because of an RP I saw on pony.town. When I started the gore was real but I liked it and finish 13 episodes in a day.

I love this crossover a lot. Both MLP and Danganronpa have a character named Celestia. 

Look at this xD;

danganronpa mlp ile ilgili görsel sonucu 

And watch out, Monokuma is watching you because you read this post. See Monokuma in your most pink bloody nightmares. 

monokuma gif bim bam ile ilgili görsel sonucu

@Moe Desu

Hope you know this anime. Pim pom pam pom!