Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~* Free Pixel Ponies! *~ {Open!}

Pripyat Pony

Hi! If this is still open, would I be able to request my ponysona, Sabina? (Reference in my sig) She’s a G1 Sparkle Pony but I imagine that translating into G4 Crystal Ponies! I’d love an adult. 

Edited by Witch

• 3 weeks later...

FAO everypony: Yes, this shop is still open. I am currently getting over a bereavement, but will try and fill requests. Just please be patient.

• Brohoof 2

thanks @Pripyat Pony and I have one last question, now I know you do Pony here, and you do EQG human on its own, respective page, but what about a hippogriff as seen in the mlp movie? I'm in the middle of making one myself but with all the ties I have to my job, its kind of slowing me down and I have been meaning to ask anyways :/

EDIT: They loved it, I had to send it to my buddy but I had to wait for em to tell me how they felt, so yea :P

Edited by Vera Veil
  • Brohoof 1

Hello, I'm looking to get a picture of my OC. His fur is light blue, his mane is light brown, and his cutiemark is a yellow lamp with a red lampshade.

Any shade of color for the cutiemark is fine

character_2017.12.13_19-21-26.png

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get a pixel pic of my OC Ghost? He's a male and an adult, his fur is a dark purple similar to the color of the shadowbolts costumes, and his hair is silver in color, finally, his eyes are a very light blue in color. His cutie mark is an M9 bayonet with a metal colored blade and army green colored grip. I would love to see what you could do for him, and maybe if you could, put him into a full set of black odst armor like my profile picture that would be amazing! (there is a pic of him, the cutie mark (you can draw it as you see fit, it doesn't have to be exact), and my profile pic if you just so happen to do the armor or not)

Ghost.png

unnamed.png

d26bd41e6b1fac883ce704faf9696192--halo--odst-halo-.jpg

Edited by UltimateGhost3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Pripyat Pony

Hey Pripyat! It's been awhile. I don't know if you'd remember, but back in August-September of 2017 I requested an OC pic. And I was wondering if you'd have anymore time to do that now? if you are open by chance? Anyway, thanks for reading this, hope you can get back soon! I appriciate your time! :)

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 1