Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favorite new Season 5 characters?

snowflame

I didnt watched that many Episodes of Season 5, but so far, i like...um...what was her name? I just call her Razzle Dazzle, because i have problems remembering her name, for some reason. I like her, because she looks awesome and reminds me of Lady Gaga.

Also, her singing is wonderful.  :pinkie:

And i like Starlight Glimmer, if thats her correct name, because i found her to be a cool villain. Yeah...i guess thats it.  :lol:

I'd have to say Moondancer followed closely by Rara, distant third Sassy Saddles, 4th Limestone Pie, 5th Treehugger, 6th Troubleshoes, 7th Marble Pie.

Holding off Starlight Glimmer till season finale to see what are the results of her.

Edited by Nuke87654

Well, i suppose I'm gonna make a list, and order it based on episode release.

-Trouble Shoes. Honestly, i can relate to him, what with being incredibly unlucky and clumsy at times. And i do kinda like his personality, and he's a kind soul.

-Tree Hugger. Yes. Wonderful pony that feels those vibes, man. Was a fun character that i enjoyed watching throughout the episode.

-Prince Rutherford. Potential. Lots of potential. Mostly, i really just hope he comes up in a future episode and poilitics happen.

-Orchard Blossom. This was a really fun mare to watch, what with the shenanigans she caused. I really hope she comes up in a future episode, of which i am looking forwa- Hmm? What do you mean that it's Big Mac?... Seriously?... Lets move on...

-New DT. Though she isnt really a new character, I will still counting this as one due to her "reformation" taking 5 seasons. Old DT is gone, never to be seen again, hopefully. And the New DT takes her place with lots of upcoming potential!

-The Pies. I just really like their personalities, and the little "romance" coming up with Mac and Marble. And Inkie is awesome.

-And finally, Rara. Wonderful voice actor, and a really kind personality. Finally, a new popstar other than Sapphire Shores. Looking forward to future episodes or cameos, if they come.

Nobody mentioning new best pony?

full.gif

Other then her, Rara and Moondancer are also great.

• Brohoof 2