Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Special talents?

MeanBlackHawk

I was watching some very talented young people (ranging from 18 months to 3 years old) doing rock climbing or gymnastics and it got me-a-thinkin. You have any special talents? I don't think I have any special talents myself but I'd like to hear what special hidden talents people might have.

I'm talented in singing, dancing, drawing, writing, figure-skating, cooking, gardening, and graphic design!

I'm also a very talented liar. ;)

Edited by Snake
  • Brohoof 2

I need some peanut butter to go with my jelly man. 

Don't worry, I can't actually figure skate.

Very few on that list were true, if any. Hehe! You'll never know which ones~

I'm good at being hard to injure either physically or mentally? I dunno seeing as I don't seem to have a talent but also appear to be indestructible... Maybe I'm just a terrible super hero...

Still better than aquaman. Pretty sure your super hero power is more useful... that is if you use it for good.

I'd say mine is sensitivity. What I mean is, I don't find it hard to empathize with other people. I have always felt like my calling in life is to help others overcome challenges.

• Brohoof 2

I don't know if I have special talents. Is really good imagination one? :please:

I have really good imagination, :squee:  I don't just have any skills to show it :okiedokielokie: .

And i'm pretty good with hiding my feelings.

Edited by The Cerberus

Skateboarding and rock climbing- scouting has all that and my talent is really football.........never done gymnastics but want to do it! I love rock climbing and do it often but the other girls in scouts are just annoyed with getting dirty.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to think I have a special talent as a musician, but whilst I am good, I am by no means special.

I suppose my kinesthetic nature might be a talent of sorts...to learn things by doing, to feel how to move through an environment fluidly/efficiently, to understand the physical mechanics/nature of things I come in contact with. At any rate, I have an aptitude for interacting with the physical world.

Edited by Wubtavia

I personally dont have any Talents.

But some people are saying to me, that i can draw.

I highly disagree, but am flattered anyway.  ^_^

But really though, i hate my art. I for myself think, i dont have any talents.

I am really talented at making OCs and also drawing from a picture... i make portraits of pictures is what i am saying.

BTW i am gonna draw the first persons avatar who quotes this post.

Figuring out problems ( any kind :D )  and i also have the extreme capability to understand someone through patience and by putting myself in his/hers situation so i can understand them to the fullest :3

That's a really good talent.  A talent that helps others is always great.

I think I'm pretty good at singing, but since I don't like to sing around others and I'm around others almost all the time, I almost never do so. I would probably sing if people requested for me to do so and I would sing for them in my basement where people rarely ever go.