Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if, the show never existed. Would you be the same?

Dark Bun

I don't really know how much it would change. Maybe I'd be a little bit more depressed. And I would never have experienced the awesome people here and at bronycon.

I'd have a whole lot less shirts and plushies and a whole lot less pictures in my photobucket account and less songs/ videos on my iPod.

I guess MLP did change my life a little bit, just not as much as some of yours.

Nah. Without MLP I wouldn't have improved my writing, nor would I have innocent things to enjoy on my own, and I'd be able to draw people better than I do right now (Which, I feel, is a really big loss). Watching the show alone wouldn't have changed me much, but I feel that it was joining the fandom that did.

The show has definitely changed me. Before I began watching the show, I would tend to think darker, more depressing thoughts. I guess living with parents that often make you feel bad about nearly everything does that to you. But then I discovered the show, and I found my escape. I used to be just a casual fan at first, but now I support the show and it's community strongly.

So yes, if the show didn't exist, I'd definitely be a different person.

I think I would be a total jerk had the show never existed. The show taught me so much already, and I don't think there is any "me" without characters like Rainbow Dash.