Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane Six would you pick for U.S President?

Azureth

86 users have voted

1. 1. Which of the Mane Six would you pick for U.S President?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash

If the Mane Six each had a chance to be President of the U.S, which would you choose?

I would normally say Rarity since she's my favorite, but honestly I think Twilight would be the best choice. She would have a uncorrupt Administration and would spread friendship instead of destruction and saber rattling and be all greedy.

Honestly though, I think Rainbow Dash would be the worst considering how impulsive she is and how others could play to her ego to use her to their ends.

• Brohoof 3

Twilight would definitely make the best leader for sure, that is a given, but I do think that Fluttershy would be excellent as well. She is very compassionate and not harsh with anyone, unless she really has to be. Compassion is something I think is very important in a leadership role. 

• Brohoof 1

I came here to say Fluttershy.  Her respect for the natural world makes her the ideal choice

Twilight for sure. She'd be the most dedicated (applejack too) out of the mane six, and she's smart and does a lot of research on things. I feel like she would do the best job.

• Brohoof 1

President - Twilight Sparkle - Natural leader, smart and great at organizing.

Vice President - Rarity - Not a super important role so she could just make the whole country look fabulous!

Speaker of the House - Applejack - Spreading ideas of honesty throughout the chaos that is the House of Representatives could go a LONG way.

Pro Tempore of the Senate - Fluttershy - The Senate is a small and intimate group of people so it wouldn't require too much strong will to stay organized and productive.

Secretary of State - Pinkie Pie - She could just through parties for all the nations to build friendships, similar to Yakyakistan.

Secretary of Defense - Rainbow Dash - Need I say more?

Edited by frenchie1995
  • Brohoof 6

I picked AJ! She's family-oriented and committed to the truth, which would make her a good political leader. She's also a hard worker and doesn't give in to stress easily, and tries hard to be an open listener.

I'd have picked Twilight, but I think her anxious tendencies would get in the way of being effective. 

Twilight because she is smart and can use magic. Imagine her putting that to good use. 

It'll open up a whole new academic study, they will open the doors for Hogwarts and magic colleges and I can learn magic.

Edited by cider float
  • Brohoof 1

I am not going to choose for US, but just President in general. It is a very difficult choice.

I know I will not choose Rainbow Dash. :sneer: Sorry, but I don't think she will be fit for the job.

I like Pinkie's philosophy of making everyone happy, but again don't think she will be able to execute it. I would love to see Rarity everyday for 4 years in the news! But I think she would be better as vice-president.

I am not against alicorn Twilight, but I don't think Twilight's stress or micromanagement will help her. Our world is too complex and if she can control EVERY SINGLE THING, she will FREAK OUT. While Fluttershy's policies would be to my liking, the Senate would probably reject every bill of hers :fluttershy: and she will not fight back...That means I vote for the best of the best... Applejack.

Congratulations President Applejack! However, if I could choose any MLP character, I think I would vote for Starlight.

• Brohoof 2

Twi is my favorite, but I'd have to say AJ would make the best. She's the most level-headed and I think she could make decisions without stress and work towards good outcomes for certain decisions.

Twi's still a close second, though.

• Brohoof 1

Trying to pair up ponies with their presidential counterparts:

Theodore Roosevelt - speak softly and carry a bunny Fluttershy

Harry S. Truman - the atomic rainbomb RD

John F. Kennedy - the well-to-do, handsome one Rarity

Bill Clinton - the party animal Pinkie

Abraham Lincoln - the honest one AJ

Thomas Jefferson - library of congress Twilight

George Washington - the founder Celestia

Richard Nixon - the moon landing Luna

Grover Cleveland - has a child in office Cadance