general What's Your Obsession?

Kotikian

Anything related to World War 2. And tanks.

Tanks.

Tanks.

*Licks Kwk 43 cannon*

Looks like we have something in common there then! B)  I've been obsessed since I was just a wee lad who at age 5 picked up a book on 'em; 12 years later and I don't think I will ever stop loving 'em!

Edited by AC E1
  • Brohoof 1

Looks like we have something in common there then! B)  I've been obsessed since I was just a wee lad who at age 5 picked up a book on 'em; 12 years later and I don't think I will ever stop loving 'em!

I didn't really take much interest to them until I started playing a game called "War Thunder". Ever since, I've been branching off to many different tank games including World of Tanks and Armored Warfare. Really great games, IMO.

I didn't really take much interest to them until I started playing a game called "War Thunder". Ever since, I've been branching off to many different tank games including World of Tanks and Armored Warfare. Really great games, IMO.

Aye, I went the other way; started with World of Tanks in 2011, moved to War Thunder in 2013, and play some occasional Armoured Warfare on the side. Though yeah, I had been interested in them for a number of years prior to any of those games coming out, they just helped to reinforce my interest.

My obsessions change a lot. Yet there are things that I will always be a super huge fan of no matter what, such as Tokyo Ghoul, MLP, cherry blossoms and collecting lucky cats.

• 3 weeks later...

In order:

Question Marks,

The Royal Sisters and The Pink One,

Ideas and Stories.

And there's a few ones that arent really obsessions, but more like things I think about but dont feel like I have to do it:

Games,

Approval,

Art.

At the moment, it's:

Pokemon

Zelda

Spyro

The count of Monte Cristo

Learning another language (Or at least, the idea of it, I'm far too lazy to actually do it)