Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will you put down your Christmas Decoration?

BritishBrony2012

Sadly, my dad doesn't seem to care about decorations like this anymore. Back in the day though, we usually kept the tree up and stuff at least until New Years. kept the holiday feeling for at least a week longer. ^__^ That is what I plan to do with my avatar, keep it as it is at least until New Years. 

The tree usually stays until a week or so after New Years, same with most of the decorations inside. The lights on the house though? Those have a tendency to stick around well into February or longer.

• 4 years later...

I still have Christmas decorations up!

Okay, well, not the majority of them. I have two icy tree decorations that I leave up all year long and a miniature artificial pine tree that got its ornaments taken off but never got put in storage. I have some more wintry decorations I'd like to keep up all year long.

We usually leave them up until the second or third week in January. The tree comes down first, then the outside decorations, then everything else inside.

I wait as long as I can to take mine down. I have no desire to limit the fun of the holidays. The decorations come down when I pack up the tree, but the past two years I’ve had an artificial tree so that stuff can stay up all through January. 

• Brohoof 1