Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do ponies cheer you up?

Lithophila

Let's say you are sad one day. Do you usually find a blanket to cover yourself into while watching MLP, if there was one day you sorta felt sad.

Usually it kinda helps me whenever i am down.

• Brohoof 5

Well not anymore than any of my other shows I watch, but I suppose sometimes it can make me forget what's going on in my life.

Well, when I was on vacation, I brought two brushables with me to take pics of them in scenic places. Every time I did it, I couldn't help but smile, something I rarely do. Yeah,  these colored horses are practically the only thing that cheers me these days 

• Brohoof 1

Very much so. Most of my life has been a dull, "I'm not unhappy, but I'm not happy," state. And when we moved, I became really lonely. It's affected me in a weird way.

Like, I'm used to eating crappy food, sleeping on a crappy bed, wearing crappy clothes, going to a crappy school, and managing a crappy house.

Feeling good just doesn't feel right. So, I try to reserve watching MLP for when I am incredibly angry or sad. I do keep up with fan-created content, however. I could listen to Brony music all day.

• Brohoof 2

When I'm feeling tired of stuffs that happen, watching an episode of MLP is especially good to help me forget boring things. Like other shows, indeed, but MLP is a sure value with its cheerful ambiance. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Ponies themselves don't cheer me up, but if something stressful is happening in my life I usually find myself singing songs from the show. Which in turn helps me deal with said situation. And for the most part I don't ever feel down so I couldn't really answer this question honestly.