Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do ponies cheer you up?

Lithophila

Watching mlp does cheer me up in a way because, it helps me to forget about all violence going on in our world even if it's only until the end of the episode at least for a little while I can forget about all the government corruption, war, famine, and power hungry militants all around the world.

Edited by Emerald Meteor

OF COURSE SILLY  :lol:!!! On a more serious note, I think that many of us wouldn't be here if it weren't for the fact that watching MLP cheers us up. This is the only show that I actively hunt artwork on DeviantArt, music on Youtube, and comics on Tumblr for. And I wouldn't want to have it any other way  B)!  

Yes ponies themselves do cheer me up quite a bit ^^

I do enjoy the show immensely, but its the characters that male me feel better when I'm frequently down.

The ponies to me are just so cute and lovable and, especially when I'm down, they give me comfort (but it's not necessary for me to be down :P)

My big pinkie pie plush,on any given occasion is ready to comfort and be with me when I'm down <3

Doesn't matter if she's just fabric and stuffing,

She's more than the sum of her parts to me & sometimes her company just makes me feel better :)

• Brohoof 1