Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Shift No Longer Draws Whatever You Want

Shift

SHIFT *NO LONGER* DRAWS WHATEVER YOU WANT

"IGN WAS RIGHT" -Shift, 2016

Oh, yes, oh, hello. I don't think we've met. Have we? Ah, whatever. I'm Shift. Shift the... er... Peg... asus. Shift the Pegasus. You seem to be a member of MLP Forums. Do you have business with me?

>You know who I am.

Ah, oh, yes, of course. It's all coming back to me now. Me closing the shop? Ah yes, i'm so sorry. That was by my hand, you know, but it was my teacher's doing. Too much silly, rugged homework. And quizzes! Regrettable, truly. But, behold, in a few weeks time I will be stripped of that unruly ruffian. And look at you! You seem fine. All's well that ends well, right? Yes, we'll be fine! Ah, though, I'm afraid i'm still closing up the shop. Causes stress in my erratic, beating heart. Don't want a silly girl to let such stress get to her in the middle of a honorable duel with some Darkwraiths, eh? So let's leave this all behind. You go to someone else for your drawings and leave me alone, won't you my friend?
>Let her be.

Thank you! Ah, I know we'll be the most unbreakable of friends.

Waiting List:

i'm closed forever lol

Edited by Shift

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you draw my OC Rumbler cuddling with a group of Fennec foxes?

Here's Rumbler: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rumbler-r8748

Here's what a Fennec fox looks like: 

sig-4330143.5d49f3503a461acae5ff007f4769

Or instead of the group, you could draw only one Fennec Fox. 

Edited by C. Thunder Dash

(edited)

@,

Well, I mean like, 3 is a crowd so it's also a mob. Pretend there are more around him! 

mNwqtof.png

@,

Good taste 

Also jeez I got a lot of requests so I upped the amount i'll take on but for now maybe cool it with the requests until I get like 2 more done. I'm taking a break for a bit so expect your sketches sporadically.

Edited by Shift

@,

Well, I mean like, 3 is a crowd so it's also a mob. Pretend there are more around him! 

mNwqtof.png

@,

Good taste 

Also jeez I got a lot of requests so I upped the amount i'll take on but for now maybe cool it with the requests until I get like 2 more done. I'm taking a break for a bit so expect your sketches sporadically.

I love it! Thanks so much!

(edited)

@

She's so cute!

EDIT: SHOOT FORGOT THE HORN, I FIXED IT. I'd make a 'Pikachu, aim for the horn!' joke, but nobody would get it.

dcQUwqx.png

Also if this wasn't clear you guys can start requesting again now

Edited by Shift