Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Slippers, Socks, whatever you keep on your feet

null1

• 3 weeks later...

XD I have no pictures of my brand new slipper socks but, I will describe them for your happiness. I have black slippers socks with pink heels and toes areas and little owl faces  connected to the tops of both of them. I just got them today.  :wub: YUSH! THEY ARE SO COMFY AND AWESOME!

I prefer thicker winter socks when I'm inside. They are quite comfortable and don't disintegrate on me like slippers do. It's also a lot easier to find socks for the size of my feet than it is to find slippers for them.

As for when I go outside, I always wear lighter beige socks. It's a part of the sock system my family has made since everyone was stealing each other's socks before we made this. Everyone has a designated colour of their choosing. I chose beige because it logically matches my pants.

I usually wear 15 pound boots(im not kidding) They help me strengthen my legs and they are incredibly warm but not comfortable. I take them off to sleep bu i'd rather not. they make my feet smell something fierce. 

I usually wear...Nothing on my feet. And I mean it, Whenever I go outside to turn off the Christmas lights, I go in bear feet...And there is a foot of snow.

When I do wear things on my feet, I wear boots because I can't really go for a whole walk in bear feet...Turning off the Christmas lights is simple but I think a walk would be pushing it.

In the summer I wear Barefoot running shoes...When I am not bearfoot...I don't like shoes.

• Brohoof 1

At home I'm always barefoot (even if I have to go out in the snow to clean off the satellite dish).  I wear tube socks and Nike's when I have to go away from home in the winter.  As soon as possible I wear sandals (usually if it's over 45F).

Usually, when I'm up at night and everypony else is asleep, I just go around wif my bare hoovsies feet. :3

It's a really refreshing, natural feeling....even when i go outside to watch stars and my toesies get numb after a while :P

I wear these.

Dare_Black_SuedettePatent_M.jpg

Demonia%2BBuckle%2Bplatforms.jpg

il_fullxfull.330293835.jpg

3315.jpg

... Oh? You mean in the in the house/ under my boots? ? I tend to wear two layers of socks because I seem to have fairly sensitive feet. ._. Everything they touch either tickles or hurts.  :ph34r:

Edited by Hansel

• 1 year later...

post-650-0-27121300-1390585852_thumb.jpg

idc how cold it is, im usually bare-foot.

sometimes i'll wear socks, usually only when i go out.

well i would upload a picture of my feet but i'm an idiot and put a knife through both of my feet (it's cool i'm aight) when i was trying to scrap my stone skin off (you walk on your roads barefoot in 40 degree temp and you'll know what i mean) but yeah i'm Aussie so it's barefoot inside and then thongs/sandals/flip flops/etc outside but most of the time i walk barefoot on roads in summer (hey, it's fun) so yeah...

Depends on whether I have and where I've gone out that day. If it's a weekend, I'm usually wearing these:

post-18351-0-35993400-1390596210_thumb.png

However, for work and basically everything else, I wear these boots:

post-18351-0-87406800-1390596291_thumb.png

Socks. Nice and snug in my warm socks. Sliding around on the tile flooring is a fun little pastime too. Wear anywhere between knee and over the calf height for optimum snugness. :catface:  

What I wear on my feet 95 percent of the time:img-1005074-1-Footwear1_zps9417a52d.jpg

What I wear if my town isn't drowned in a sea of white. Sorry for the blurry image. (My friends call me "goat-legs" because of these. Pony legs are shaped rather similarly...):

img-1005074-2-Footwear2_zps03f14eb7.jpg

What I wear if I've just risen from my slumber or am about to fall into it:

img-1005074-3-Footwear3_zpsb0d03b8a.jpg

If you couldn't tell what I was hinting at in the second photo, I wish I was a pony rather than a human. And the somewhat embarrassing truth is now out there. Floobywhoop.

Your floor is ghetto ass, I want those jammie bottoms, and you wear generic socks.  I like your style!