Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does your OC have a move, spell, or ability that subtly relates to their perso-

SilverStarApple

Does your OC have a move, spell, or ability that subtly relates to their personality? I'm not talking about their Cutie Marks, more like Fluttershy's The Stare or Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom/nuclear rainbow explosion.

For example, my OC has what he calls his Mirror Shield, something that allows him to absorb incoming damage and repel it as an unfocused blast, focus it into a thin beam, or absorb it to enhance his next attack or restore his energy. It's symbolic of his need to profit from anything that happens to him, and how he can turn almost any situation to his advantage.

Well my OC doesn't really have any super moves or abilities, but his special talent is working with medicinal plants which relates back to how he is more of a passive character and is more of a healer rather than a fighter.

I have one OC who has a knack for tickling other ponies (more like a natural talent), which ties in with her fun-loving and generally bubbly personality.

Not sure that it's an ability, per say, but that's what I've got x)

Edited by Silver Herald

OC Help Forum is focused on asking and answering questions about creating a good Original Character. As this is seeking general information on an OC from the community I'll move it to Sugarcube Corner

• Brohoof 1

I have a keyblade

*drops the mic*

*Uses telekinesis to lift the mic and throw it back at you*

Is that all you've got? Someone else's weapon? At least tell me your keyblade has an original form.

IDK if it counts but 'factor uses musical energy to assist in situations that arise. related to name in both it assists being a hero and it's one of the many "factors" in any situation. 

Sounds interesting. How does it work?

I have one OC who has a knack for other ponies (more like a natural talent), which ties in with her fun-loving and generally bubbly personality.

Not sure that it's an ability, per say, but that's what I've got x)

For doing what to other ponies?

Kyoshi can summon up random video game objects for use, and this is a product of both his vivid imagination and love for gaming. :3 Need a Minecraft pickaxe? He's got you covered. Or perhaps a hookshot? Got that too. 

Hmm... Object-creation is too common to really have a general significance, but an ability like this could make for a cool fight scene.

Uses telekinesis to lift the mic and throw it back at you*   Is that all you've got? Someone else's weapon? At least tell me your keyblade has an original form
I don't have a picture of it, but it's a keyblade I made up. There's also a story I'm working on and he has his own shotlock...  

For doing what to other ponies?

I FORGOT LITERALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT WORD OF THAT POST. .-.

She has a knack for tickling other ponies, even going so far as to cal herself "The Princess of Tickling" (as a joke, of course xP) 

My OC Sleight Mist is a freelancer/bounty hunter. One of her personal abilities is being able to generate a thick mist around herself, allowing undetected movement, as well as cover her body in adaptable water droplets, masking herself even further. It's a product of her life's work, but it's also attached to her personality; she's covert, and guarded about everything, even to her friends.

My OC, Amorphous, is capable of using the moon's energy to boost her strength, an ability she has little control over. Doing so tends to make her grumpy. She had amulets constructed to store and use this energy at will. 

I have mood swings. Good night/day/chicken.

While Meson Bolt isn't a fighter by any definition of the word, he does have one 'special move'. Using his natural weather-manipulation abilities (since he is a pegasi), he can form the moisture from his breath into clouds.

post-20902-0-12186200-1448302823.png

My OC Mesme Rize is a Ponylamia, half pony, half snake. His Coils are very strong and he has the ability to hypnotize other ponies.

I guess it's not to subtle, but My OC lightning flash ( who's a mutant Changling) has the ability to Feed on lightning, not love, if he tries to feed on love his body basically rejects it, and he goes insane. But along with his lightning feeding, he also is a lightning and Illusion magic prodigy. Mostly adept at sound and light altering spells.

Sorta, my oc vlad is a batpony, my little thing for him is that he needs to drink blood every..say 1 month or more, and when he does, his instincts heighten, he turns a bit more feral, an his speed and strength become X4 as normal during the night when said blooddrunk.