What do you wear to bed/sleep?

Kivil

there are a lot of nudists here, well me too in Summer. Ever tried sleeping in 30 degrees celsius not naked I dare you. But for the rest of the time parajarmas of some type or my RWBY pants I love me RWBY pants. 

Teehee... well me, its always 60o in my room xD and i hate hate hate cloths... i rather always be nude, it feels better =< nothing "sexual" its just, normal to me ><

• Brohoof 2

there are a lot of nudists here, well me too in Summer. 

Maybe it is a new trend. On the german forum where I am, I also know a lot of people who do this. I think that is the reason why I can speak so open about my nudist lifestyle (and not only in summer rainbowdashwink.png). And seriously, when you don't wear clothes at home all the day, it would be not making sense to wear them when you sleep, or? rdlaugh.png

• Brohoof 1

@@IronM17,

well I like cloths and sleeping cloths, and sleeping nude once in awhile especially in an Aussie summer which is well now for me.  

I understand this. I mean, like Elemental Moon or Snake, I don't like clothes, but when it is really cold like last week, then I wear them because it is better and healthier, especially when you sleep always with open window like me. But really cold winters are rare in the last years and so also really cold nights. I also wear them when I am sick or sleep with others (except my boyfriend if I had one). But that's really rarily.
Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 2

wow, so many people sleep naked! i would love to but i always wear a shirt and sleep pants anyway, that way if the house catches fire i don't have to run through it naked and stand outside naked while the fire department puts it out LOL that and the mosquitos would eat me ALIVE in the summer

During the warmer months I wear pajama shorts and a t-shirt. Though when it's cooler, I usually wear pajama pants, a sweatshirt and long socks. I especially like to wear fuzzy socks, no matter what the season is. :D

Depends on what I'm wearing before I go to bed and how I'm feeling.

If I take a shower before I go to bed, then I'm almost certainly going to sleep naked. In those cases I just don't bother to put on any clothes after drying off.

If I don't take a shower but I'm already wearing comfortable clothes, I'll just sleep with those on. This is especially true if I'm tired and don't care about being more comfortable.

If I'm wearing jeans during the day, I'll usually take those off and sleep with just a shirt and underwear on. If it's a long sleeve shirt, I'll take that off too.

If it's a really hot or cold night, I'll probably sleep naked. Why? Because wearing thick clothes under thick blankets always causes me to feel hot in the middle of the night, even when it's almost freezing outside. Sleeping naked helps regulate body temperature in cold weather. And obviously, if it's a hot night, sleeping naked helps.

So, it's pretty much all situational because I'm lazy. :D

Edited by Admiral Regulus
  • Brohoof 2

On cold nights I sleep with my onesie on (Which I usually regret because then I wake up in the middle of the night sweating like crazy). On warmer nights I sleep naked (but somehow still end up chilly) so I swaddle myself in some blankets, but I'm never completely satisfied to be honest. 

Either way I almost always end up hot....so no win for me.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

. . .

If I take a shower before I go to bed, then I'm almost certainly going to sleep naked. In those cases I just don't bother to put on any clothes after drying off.

. . .

If it's a really hot or cold night, I'll probably sleep naked. Why? Because wearing thick clothes under thick blankets always causes me to feel hot in the middle of the night, even when it's almost freezing outside. Sleeping naked helps regulate body temperature in cold weather. And obviously, if it's a hot night, sleeping naked helps.

This.

Since my room lacks an A.C. or a heater, I like sleeping naked both when its hot (no blankets or bedsheets), and when it is cold (thick blankets in layers).

Some weeks near the equinoxes, I may wear a long sleeve and socks (just in case I pulled out the bedsheet while sleeping), to avoid gettin a cold [not for comfort, as I feel them unnecesary]; no underwear.

Edited by SilverComet