Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What if they make Cadance/Shining Armor's child evil?

cider float

I know it's personality is not fleshed out, but I would really like to see a good character that becomes bad. Maybe the mane six go to the future and find out the royal child is evil for some reason. 

• Brohoof 2

I know it's personality is not fleshed out, but I would really like to see a good character that becomes bad. Maybe the mane six go to the future and find out the royal child is evil for some reason. 

It would cause rage in the fandom, but I would dare to say it would be interesting to say the least 

• Brohoof 1

Make the child evil? Why would you think that?! First off I don;t see how that would work out... First off, evil isn't born it's taught. Which means the  young foal would have to have someone in his or her life let's face it... (most likely it'll be a girl) but then the bad influence corrupt the child. Influence sows the seeds of evil in a heart. The child should be fine with the right upbringing. 

Someone will have to explain to me how some other way this child may become evil if all else. You can't simply be evil.

Someone will have to explain to me how some other way this child may become evil if all else. You can't simply be evil.

A few examples:

Possession by an evil force. (Not in real life obviously, but perfectly plausible in a fantasy setting)

Reaction to trauma.

Mental instability.

Corruption by power.

Sense of entitlement.

Jealousy.

Greed.

There are many ways that a person who is otherwise good and well raised might stray from the path their parents set them on.  Regardless of how well a child is raised, they will inevitably form their own personality as they grow.  Parents can influence the development of a child, but not control it absolutely.

Edited by Concerned Bystander
  • Brohoof 2

I highly doubt it would happen.

For one thing, I don't think the show's going to last long enough for her to even get a personality. She'll just be the adorably marketable baby pony forever. But even if it did, don't think she'd turn into a villain. Maybe a spoiled brat, but not outright evil.

That said, I like our new little magic feather horse.

I would really like to see a good character that becomes bad

Midnight Sparkle from Friendship Games

EDIT : Also, the person above me's signature

season 6 is quite possibly going to be the last series of G4.

What makes you think that? They're making an awful lot of money. They've already pumped out two seasons since Lauren Faust left.

feather horse

Is that what you call pegasi?

Edited by DerpyFIM4

What makes you think that? They're making an awful lot of money. They've already pumped out two seasons since Lauren Faust left.

It's not based on anything concrete, more of a gut feeling since we've seen so much resolution in the last series, with the CMC, Diamond Tiara and so on. They may run series six and then use the film in 2017 to wrap things up completely. On the other hand, I may be totally wrong.

Also, Faust left during series 2, in which she had only limited input, so it's been more like 3 and a bit series since she left.

Is that what you call pegasi?

I was being silly. But if you want to take it seriously, then yes.

Earth pony = Horse

Unicorn = Magic horse

Pegasus = Feather horse

Alicorn = Magic feather horse

It's not based on anything concrete, more of a gut feeling since we've seen so much resolution in the last series, with the CMC, Diamond Tiara and so on. They may run series six and then use the film in 2017 to wrap things up completely. On the other hand, I may be totally wrong.

Also, Faust left during series 2, in which she had only limited input, so it's been more like 3 and a bit series since she left.

Well, Season 6 is confirmed for spring and even with a summer break again, it probably ends around end 2016. The movie comes around end 2017. So if S6 is the last season, we have an almost 1 year break to the movie then, what I(for now) doubt.

I think Its power just will go out of control. Not evil, just too silly and powerful.

LOL. Very rude. XD

the baby cakes where already getting out of cntrol, poor Pinkie. So the possibilities for an alicorn foal ... oh god XD

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I was gonna say. But here's the thing. Scootalooo could never fly and Sweetie Belle could never do magic, so why were the cake's babies able to?

the film in 2017

There's gonna be a film in 2017? And it's not Equestria Girls?

series 2

Are you from the UK?​

I was being silly. But if you want to take it seriously, then yes.

All I'm hearing is this:

yes.

Now this is a twist that I honestly would never expect, so it could be a pleasant surprise if they decide to do it. Besides, in the preview, who knows what horrific scheme she was chanting. It may have sounded like baby noises to us, but in reality, they were the words of DEATH!!!!

That's my theory at least. Take that for what it is.