Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Random Quirks

Castle Bleck

I prefer using a spoon over a knife when making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

• Brohoof 3

I can only drink from a bottle with turns of 5-swigs. If I do want more at the moment, multiples of 5 are the answer. 

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really like to click and highlight text I'm reading with a mouse repeatedly. It doesn't even help me read haha it just feels really good seeing a raw body of text highlighted? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Brohoof 2

My sneeze sounds exactly like a baby. I can't sneeze without the whole room turning to me and cooing. It's kind of embarrassing, but people say it's cute. I also tend to talk in a really high voice when I'm excited and hold up peace signs when I make mistakes or say something stupid. 

• Brohoof 1

I have a bad habit of randomly making horse noises. You know, that sort of snorting sound they make?

It has nothing to do with MLP either because I've been doing it longer than I've been watching the show.

I'm not sure, but I think I probably picked it up from Epona in the Zelda series.

• Brohoof 1

Boy.. Where to I start.. Let's just stick with 3..

I've kinda got some possibly weird ones so... yeah..

I often use spare toilet paper to wipe off sweat of my body when on the computer.. useful for

intense gaming sessions.. and helps prevent my clothes from being soaked with sweat.. ;)

I rarely drink room temperature tap water.. Unless mixed with cordial.. Because it tastes bad..

Yet I rarely drink cold cordial, only room temperature.. For the same reason.. ... I'm Strange.. :huh:

When riding a bike i very rarely sit down, I always ride standing up as i find it has a lot of advantages..

Such as better balance and control.. Better torque by pushing down on the pedals with a fully extended

leg and full weight too, which in turn equals better acceleration.. There are a few more reasons..

Also I ride it on maximum gear, as it's easier to get to top speed and I like going fast 'cause.. efficiency? :lol:

But yeah :P

Edited by AURAequine
  • Brohoof 1

I slide my fingers over buttons on side of the phones and tablets for no reason.

I check some things way too many times (for example my pockets when I'm outside the house)

When there is extension cord with power switch in reach of my hand, I sometimes press it from side that is down(if it's on, I press on and if it's off, I press off)

• I save in games 3+ times before I'm sure it's saved.

I don't like people touching my things in my home or office, because they always leave them skewed.

I'm an Alicorn/Potato hybrid abomination.

I have pocket-knife-style folding silverware, because I like to have my own utensils at hand if I want them.

I have some weird magnetism online that draws people to me, to the point that my old WoW guild started to die as I began to lose interest in WoW, and several members even told me "This guild and game are boring when you're gone." It did end up dying. Any active members have long left, but most of them still keep in contact whenever I do decide to play.

I have an amazing luck type, that will not kick in when life is good (so I'll never win the lottery), but it will always save me when things look their worst, so I'll never hit rock bottom. When I gamble on a situation. with nothing left to lose, that is when I will win, every time.

Derpy is a Goddess, Muffins are Ambrosia.

I stretch as if I was voguing

Whenever I have to warm my voice, I sing the chorus of Fancy by Iggy Azealia & Charli XCX with an opera register

I always go to sleep on my belly, hugging my pillow.

Whenever I'm making a song, I can't help but imagine a choreography for it.

Edited by SilyGeny