Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird quirks your body has

Invincible

(edited)

I'm talking about those weird things which you have or can do, and nobody else can. No, hearing voices doesn't count.

I won't go into detail on how i found this out, but i never shed tears from my right eye. Like, ever. I think if i really try to irritate it, i might tear up but never spontaneously.

Edited by Terminus

(edited)

I'm talking about those weird things which you have or can do, and nobody else can. No, hearing voices doesn't count.

I won't go into detail on how i found this out, but i never shed tears from my right eye. Like, ever. I think if i really try to irritate it, i might tear up but never spontaneously.

Welp,there goes my weird quirk out the window.  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

My innune system is...(excuse my french) BLOODY BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear that. My immune system wasn't the greatest. I always got sick as well. Though the more you get sick it does actually get stronger. 

Edited by AnonBrony

(edited)

I have an abnormally small pen--- 

Ummm, don't know if this counts but I have hypermobility syndrome especially from the waist down?

Edited by Guest

(edited)

My ears don't drain fluid so I get ear infections and I had 5 different sets of tubes put in during my childhood. All the tubes and infections rotted a hole in my eardrum so I had it replaced when I was 8. I still get ear infections and my ears hurt a lot on the plane because they can't pop.

And I always seem to get sick right on the days, and I mean only on those days, I look forward too; graduations, conventions, favorite holidays, vacations, faires and festivals.

A lot of the times I have to miss out on these things because of it :(

Edited by RainbowPastel
  • Brohoof 1

Sometimes, I get a weird twitch in my eye.

<------- [Perfectly depicted here]

Also I twitch a lot when I sleep

Oh jeez, that's just the worst. Especially when you have a cup full of soda on the edge!

If I fist pump for long enough, my lip starts to twitch every time my fist goes in the air. It's really weird. I figured it out while playing Just Dance 2.

• Brohoof 1

I can raise my ears up and down without shifting my eyebrows. It`s quite useful for adjusting my glasses, I can move them up and down my nose by twitching my nose in a certain way and raising/lowering my ears.

• Brohoof 1

This has always been impossible for me to explain to people, but there's this one spot on my right shin that feels different from anywhere else on my body. Sort of like it's more sensitive.

Also, the nail on my right big toe is kind of messed up, due to me dropping a weight on it a few years ago. ^_^

I hear that. My immune system wasn't the greatest. I always got sick as well. Though the more you get sick it does actually get stronger. 

I cant even get soaked sometimes with out getting the flu......

My joints pop randomly, luckily there is no pain and my mobility is fine. My joints just like to complain is all, I guess.

And I can wiggle my nostrils.

• Brohoof 1

I gain large amounts of muscle through minimal exercise. I'm not muscley though (or muscly, im not sure how it would be spelt), but i still gain much more than in proportion to the work I have done.

Also I can make a rhombus shape with my lips, which a surprising amount of people can't do.

Well, it's not weird, just something none of my friends at school can do. Well, you know how you can crack your knuckles to make that, cracking sound, where there's like an air bubble or something, well I can do that with my neck and back. Do it all the time to make people feel sick.

Also quite a lot when I'm walking I'll accidentally step kinda on the outside of my foot and buckle. It hurts a lot sometimes, long story, tripped over football, sprained ankle, happened ever since.

I couldn't master the splits, I had trouble with kicks in ballet, but I can lie flat on the ground with my legs in butterfly position with no strain at all. Like so:

butterfly-pose-ekhart-yoga.jpg

According to my family, this is because I sleep like that. Now if only I practiced any other form of flexibility in my sleep...

• Brohoof 1

Threw an infused growth plate out of place during tae kwon do once. From then on, my left leg has had unparalleled flexibility, but I can still feel the pain at times