Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you befriend Rainbow Dash?

SilverStarApple

Day 1: I would compliment her flying skills and enthuse about the Wonderbolts with her.

Day 2: I would have casual conversation with her, joking around and generally having fun- pulling pranks stuff like that.

Day 3: I would spend the whole day with her, going places, and chilling in her house

• Brohoof 2

Day 2: I would have casual conversation with her, joking around and generally having fun- pulling pranks stuff like that.

That's my day one, two, and three. :yay:

I'd assume that if you show interest being a friend then she wouldn't mind. :)

Not sure.. I would just treat her as i would anyone else..

I'm me.. and changing isn't a way to form strong friendships.. :huh:

True friendships form from friends who care for who you truly are..

and those bonds strengthen as you go through life together.. :)

If Rainbow Dash were to like who I am and we become friends

then that'd be great ^-^ But i wouldn't change myself just to get

her to like me, because I'd essentially be wearing a mask.. And

that's not really true friendship, that's called deception.. :okiedokielokie:

Edited by AURAequine

First, to break the ice, I would let her see me walking around in my Daring Do hat. Yes, in real life I have an actual real pith helmet! Then when she swooped down to say hello, I'd ask her what was her favorite book. I'd be sure to mention how awesome her flying was, and perhaps challenge her to a game of horseshoes. Afterwards I'd treat her to a big dinner of roasted vegetables, featuring broccoli. 

(A personal favorite of mine as well)

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if I really could. Growing up and even today I have never been the athletic nor energetic type, and I have a feeling I would bore her quite easily. XD

Honestly unless she shared some of my nerdy interests I doubt we'd be more than acquaintances at best.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not sure if I really could. Growing up and even today I have never been the athletic nor energetic type, and I have a feeling I would bore her quite easily. XD

Honestly unless she shared some of my nerdy interests I doubt we'd be more than acquaintances at best.

She does love reading. In my headcanon, she and Twilight also go see the latest science fiction movies together. Also in my headcanon, such movies in Equestria are on a level with our world's 1950's "B" movies. I'm sure you and she will have something in common!

• Brohoof 1

She does love reading. In my headcanon, she and Twilight also go see the latest science fiction movies together. Also in my headcanon, such movies in Equestria are on a level with our world's 1950's "B" movies. I'm sure you and she will have something in common!

Actually you bring up a good point! I can see her bring into Godzilla and Indiana Jones quite easily then; not to mention Uncharted. That actually works out quite nicely. ^^

Actually you bring up a good point! I can see her bring into Godzilla and Indiana Jones quite easily then; not to mention Uncharted. That actually works out quite nicely. ^^

I picture her and Twilight breathlessly watching something like "The Parasprite That Ate Manehatten"!

LOL!  

Godzilla and Dr. Jones would be right up Rainbow's alley!

Back on an edit. I think she's go crazy over "Ironman".

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

I picture her and Twilight breathlessly watching something like "The Parasprite That Ate Manehatten"!

LOL!  

Godzilla and Dr. Jones would be right up Rainbow's alley!

Oh God; and it would be black and white too! Perfect!

In all honesty it's a credit to how complex these characters can be, and a simple question like this can help bring to light things we never would've realized, or at least just missed, about them. I can actually see her playing Dungeons and Dragons, and her teasing me because I never did. Friends indeed. XD

Oh God; and it would be black and white too! Perfect!

In all honesty it's a credit to how complex these characters can be, and a simple question like this can help bring to light things we never would've realized, or at least just missed, about them. I can actually see her playing Dungeons and Dragons, and her teasing me because I never did. Friends indeed. XD

I could see Twilight biting the bit, and risking furthering her "Egghead" rep by trying to teach Rainbow a few D&D type games. Before long Twilight would be dropping hints that she wants to stop playing and go to bed! Oh, and like I added to my last post, I think Rainbow would LOVE the "Ironman" and Avengers" movies too. I can just hear the fangirl squee as Tony Stark emerges from the cave with his primitive first Ironman suit. Oh wait, I think I'm remembering MY reaction!

• Brohoof 1

Challenge her to a competition. I'd have to figure out what kind, since I'd clearly lose a race and fencing would be hard for her without a hand to hold the weapon...although Apple Bloom pulled it off in the Cutie Pox, so who knows. After that I'd probably bring up books. After all, Daring Do seems to be a hybrid of Indiana Jones and my favorite books, the Harry Potter series.