315 users have voted

1. 1. What did you think?

• I hated it!
    • I didn't like it.
    • It was...meh.
    • I liked it pretty well.
    • THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!

Rate the episode so far, everyone.

8.5/10. I like how Spike is being portrayed, and the new character is super cute. Sunburst seems cool too. But I feel like part 2 will be underwhelming. Don't really care for the alicorn concept itself though, especially a baby one, I'm rating without taking that into account and just watching in the moment. With taking that into account, I give it like a 4 or 5.

Edited by Rivendare

Rate the episode so far, everyone.

Three, Iguess. Episode isn't over for me yet

Soooooooo, question: Why aren't the crystal ponies translucent anymore?

You sure? I think they are......

GTG everypony BRB

I like your thinking, but not perfectly.

1) There are a lot of shades of purple.

2) ...and?

3) Twilight is an Alicorn.

4)No they don't.

Twilight started as a unicorn. Now Starlight is training in the ways of alicorn magic from a princess, and just like Twilight did. Just alot of similarities. Maybe alot of coincidences. Or maybe there's more storyline to unfold over time. Like they're siblings? Just speculating.

Hey, the end credits of Part 1 actually had frantic music playing instead of the usual happy theme that makes the cliffhanger jarring! Much more fitting given the cliffhanging!

Oh dear, I hope Elsa isn't watching the start of Part 2. It would bring her bad memories of her own coronation that caused her to run to the North Mountains!

I think it's safe to say things are just getting a little out of hoof.  :love:

• Brohoof 1

Twilight started as a unicorn. Now Starlight is training in the ways of alicorn magic from a princess, and just like Twilight did. Just alot of similarities. Maybe alot of coincidences. Or maybe there's more storyline to unfold over time. Like they're siblings? Just speculating.

Yes, but those are behavioural similarities. The other post was talking about their looks.

This was a pretty good episode and a nice way to start off the season.

There were a lot of great comedic bits in the episodes that I found to be amusing, all of the main characters of the episode got something to do, I really liked Spike's portrayal in the episode, Sunburst is another character that I like and find interesting, and this episode made me like Starlight Glimmer.

I am eagerly awaiting the rest of the season.

• Brohoof 4