Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

April Fools' Day pranks

melody5697

Anyone got any plans for April Fools' Day? I haven't even started planning my pranks for this year. Last year I started a whole month in advance. Maybe we can share prank ideas so everybody can pull awesome pranks! Here are all the April Fools' Day pranks I've done that I remember:

Stuffing plastic bags in coat sleeves

Replacing all the dishes with a doll-sized tea set I got for Christmas when I was five

Putting all 48 of my stuffed animals in my grandpa's car (most of them are gone because Bronies of Phoenix had a toy drive last Christmas and I donated all of my stuffed animals except for the orphan rabbits, the Panda family, and all my registered Webkinz)

Filling my friend's mom's car with balloons (several people helped me with that)

Spraying cooking spray on all but one of the toilet seats in the girls' bathroom at the park

Licking all the flavor off of some Pringles (it didn't work very well)

Creating an avalanch of crumpled up construction paper when my grandma opened her bedroom door

Anyone got any cool ideas?

• Brohoof 4

I have a couple ideas @-@

• Giving your friend a temp. tattoo of something he/she hates while they're sleeping ( best not to go overboard on this one)
  • Changing someone's ringtone to the lion king's intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C16qJ8bqXjo
  • Buy a wireless speaker (they're about 20 dollars) sneak it into someone's room, at night (this is important), begin playing horror music.
  • Find wedding ring box, place some candy in the box, Give girlfriend wedding ring box, pretend to propose ( Do this with caution, prepare to be slapped)
  • cover light switch with peanut butter ( use the liquidy one; DO NOT COVER TOO MUCH , just the small area where you think they'll touch and not the edges) , turn off lights.  
  • Brohoof 3

I have a couple ideas @-@

• Giving your friend a temp. tattoo of something he/she hates while they're sleeping ( best not to go overboard on this one)
  • Changing someone's ringtone to the lion king's intro 
  • Buy a wireless speaker (they're about 20 dollars) sneak it into someone's room, at night (this is important), begin playing horror music.
  • Find wedding ring box, place some candy in the box, Give girlfriend wedding ring box, pretend to propose ( Do this with caution, prepare to be slapped)
  • cover light switch with peanut butter ( use the liquidy one; DO NOT COVER TOO MUCH , just the small area where you think they'll touch and not the edges) , turn off lights.  

The third one is PERFECT! I got a bluetooth speaker for Christmas and I'm totally doing that to my grandpa! He gets up at 5 am for work anyway.

• Brohoof 2

I can't even remember the last time I pulled a prank on someone; regardless of the day of the year. My family isn't really big on pranks and pulling fast ones on each other. I think that simple pranks are the best, though; like replacing the table sugar with table salt or something little like that. I just always found those to be the funniest!

Last April fool's I created a fake Facebook account very similar to his and signed onto it on my friend's computer. Then I shared a couple of erotic fanfictions using that account among other less savoury things, leaving the notification windows open, you know, those 'successfully shared to facebook' things. I had added a couple of our close friends on the Facebook account so it looked really authentic. The look on his face was bloody priceless.

He has yet to notice that I had liked a couple of feminist pages on his actual account...

Classic computer prank. I went and connected a wireless mouse to the back of my mate's computer. I think you would know what would happen next.

I love that one! X3

Simple yet ...oh so fun ^ ^

I don't usually do April Fools pranks, but I did last year.

When I was a kid, I got in big trouble for playing a prank on my brother which resulted in a few easy-to-wash-off pencil marks on his face (you set up a game where you draw circles with a quarter and whoever rolls their quarter down their face and gets it in those circles wins, but you give the other person the quarter you drew the circles with so the extra pencil around the edges leaves a light marking on their face). After that, I didn't pull any pranks for years.

But last year I decided to, because what the heck, no one would see it coming.

I filled the living room with balloons, put googly eyes on all the cups in the cupboard, dyed the milk blue, covered a few things in sticky notes, wrote on the mirror with shaving cream and put food coloring in the back part of the toilets so it's turn the water different colors for a few flushes. My family was pretty surprised the next day, but they thought it was funny, to my relief.

I've also wrapped up my brother's rubik's cube collection in toilet paper and wrapped up his underwear in Christmas wrapping paper and hid them for him to find (though I told him where most of them were). :P

• Brohoof 1

Me and my twin brother usually pretend to be each other, but that can be quite hard to pull off if you don't have a twin brother so I wouldn't recommend it unless you have one.

• Brohoof 3

Last April fool's I created a fake Facebook account very similar to his and signed onto it on my friend's computer. Then I shared a couple of erotic fanfictions using that account among other less savoury things, leaving the notification windows open, you know, those 'successfully shared to facebook' things. I had added a couple of our close friends on the Facebook account so it looked really authentic. The look on his face was bloody priceless.

He has yet to notice that I had liked a couple of feminist pages on his actual account...

Only you would do this (just kidding, doing stuff like this would be good as well).

People actually celebrate April Fools Day?

I thought it was just one of those lesser holidays like Arbor Day where no one really cares about or acknowledges.

Of course people do pranks on April Fools' Day. (Not everyone, but many people.) Do you live outside the US or something?

I don't really do anything on April 1st. Since my uncle died that day. (no joke)

But, this year I shall break up my little bubble.

I have plans to just throw exercise balls at people for fun! :3

My plans are to not believe any news I hear that day, mostly. I'm also going to be suspicious of everyone I meet. As for pranking people...not going to do it. I never liked it and I don't think I ever will, though I'll admit a really good one could probably make me laugh.

April Fools Day; such a time for absolute, random CHAOS!!!!!

Pranks should be easy enough to pull off: first, you make sure to find the right sucke- erm, I mean "friend" to play the prank on, then watch them for quite some time - learn when the BEST time to strike unaware might be, then just take a bit of Chaos Magic, and you-...

What!?  What do you mean you can't WIELD Chaos Magic?  

Oh.  

How droll.

Well, never mind then; carry on.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
April Fools Day; such a time for absolute, random CHAOS!!!!!   Pranks should be easy enough to pull off: first, you make sure to find the right sucke- erm, I mean "friend" to play the prank on, then watch them for quite some time - learn when the BEST time to strike unaware might be, then just take a bit of Chaos Magic, and you-...   What!?  What do you mean you can't WIELD Chaos Magic?     Oh.     How droll.   Well, never mind then; carry on.

*Suspicious glare*

@Randimaxis-senpai is that you? O-o  ...

Edited by Colonel Vulcan

(edited)

I think I went overboard this year on April Fools... since I called a lot of my friends and told them to call my Dad at 4:00 in the morning. Just two more hours...  :lol:

Also, did anyone notice the April Fools prank the MLP Forums staff played on us? XD

Edited by Meson Bolt
  • Brohoof 1