Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you suffer from anxiety?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I feel like I'm always anxious :sealed: . Even when I know I have ample time to be somewhere, or like I'm more than capable of achieving X (except for music auditions in the past), the future is always uncertain to me or I just don't trust things going right.

• Brohoof 1

Constantly. Just a steady stream of negative, frightening thoughts. I have something of a drug addiction just to keep the thoughts at bay. Better than being without a limb though. Kind of ironic I study psychology 

Edited by Olly

My mom is convinced she and I both have undiagnosed anxiety but she never got either of us tested. :sealed: Knowing what I know about anxiety, I don’t think we fit the criteria exactly, but my mom at least gets anxious enough to where I wouldn’t be surprised if she did have clinical anxiety.

Yes.  I constantly worry about things.   Losing friends or family, losing my job, the inevitability of my life falling apart years from now, etc etc etc.   The worrying never stops.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve been convinced that I might have it clinically, both by myself and my mom who also has issues with worrying, but neither of us have been diagnosed so we can’t be for sure. I’ve had times though where anxiety has been an issue so at times, I do suffer from it.

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately yes, diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I've gone through so much shit in the past 8 years or so (2013 and 2019 were especially bad for me) and I always feel this sense of paranoia that something bad's going to happen. Feel like it really started to become an issue in 2016 (which is partially why I've been on and off this site since then).

I struggle with social anxiety too. I'm constantly worried about how others feel about me or if I've done something to piss everyone else off or something.

Day in and day out. Every single day of my fricken LIFE I deal with anxiety. I'm lucky if I can get a break from intruding thoughts. It's so bad that I'm on three anxiety meds. One is an anti-psychotic, the other is called Zoloft... and the third is Klonopin as needed. Yeah, my anxiety is THAT bad. :|

• Brohoof 2

46 minutes ago, starseed said:

Day in and day out. Every single day of my fricken LIFE I deal with anxiety. I'm lucky if I can get a break from intruding thoughts. It's so bad that I'm on three anxiety meds. One is an anti-psychotic, the other is called Zoloft... and the third is Klonopin as needed. Yeah, my anxiety is THAT bad. :|

It is eerie just how much this sounds like what I deal with. I swear we might be lost siblings or something. :sealed: